New Penn | Stanhope

Canadian Flyer

They Call Me CF, Eh
Credits
This is, perhaps, a dumb question. I know that NPME serves Montreal. I assume those trucks come up from Burlington, VT, as I've seen one or two trucks in Champlain heading for Rouses Point.

But what's the deal with the terminal listed in Stanhope? The address points to a ball park. And even if there was a terminal there, it's only in the immediate area of Sherbrooke and Drummondville. It's way out of the way of Burlington and there's no other terminals nearby.

I was just wondering if one of you guys wouldn't mind telling me a bit about NPME's Quebec service.

I see what you mean google that address and shows baseball diamond, but have seen pics of Stanhope terminal and npme people that work there, so your guess is as good as mine . I'm not familiar with Canada to know whats close to Stanhope, although I think our springfield terminal handles that Canada freight, it all goes there to break for Stanhope, and Stanhope guy or two comes down there nightly. we now use dicom for our Canada freight that I guess Stanhope doesn't cover. and from what I here the rest of Canada. president of dicom was president of roadrunner ltl when our clown of a president at npme was vp of sales at roadrunner. both yrc flunkys. say about 2 years after both settled in they hooked up again. npme and diacom.. we just loaded diacom trailer back to buffalo last night. been getting something from them regularly, recently I believe. you probably know more about diacom than we do down here. so I guess they do Quebec service for npme.

I see what you mean google that address and shows baseball diamond, but have seen pics of Stanhope terminal and npme people that work there, so your guess is as good as mine . I'm not familiar with Canada to know whats close to Stanhope, although I think our springfield terminal handles that Canada freight, it all goes there to break for Stanhope, and Stanhope guy or two comes down there nightly. we now use dicom for our Canada freight that I guess Stanhope doesn't cover. and from what I here the rest of Canada. president of dicom was president of roadrunner ltl when our clown of a president at npme was vp of sales at roadrunner. both yrc flunkys. say about 2 years after both settled in they hooked up again. npme and diacom.. we just loaded diacom trailer back to buffalo last night. been getting something from them regularly, recently I believe. you probably know more about diacom than we do down here. so I guess they do Quebec service for npme.
I know NPME does their own in Quebec. I've seen the trucks in Montreal, US plates and all.

I see Dicom trailers at Holland's Detroit terminal, and none of Holland's guys know why. Dicom serves Toronto for NPME, I even saw the ads when they got the contract from Speedy.

I could see Springfield handling that freight. It's a straight run up I-91, pretty much.

Maybe NPME just has a mailbox and parks trucks at one of Reimer's terminals. I can't honestly say. I know they never parked at Speedy's Montreal terminal, and Speedy never handled their Montreal freight.

Nevermind, I found it. Quebec and Google maps don't get along very well because the addresses are so weird.

The terminal is literally just north of Norton, VT. Clear customs on the Canadian side and NPME is right next door. Google has it labeled as FedEx Trade Networks.