Start or Sit Thread

Stan Smith

TB Regular
Credits
I have 3 Rbs on my fantasy football team and can only start 2.

Which 2 should I go with?

Bradshaw - Giants
Sproles - Saints
Morris - Skins

Last edited by a moderator:
sproles and morris. G-men have no line and are pass first. They were like 25th in the run last year WITH Brandon Jacobs. Also did you see the Tampa D stuff Newton and the Panthers last week ?

sproles and morris. G-men have no line and are pass first. They were like 25th in the run last year WITH Brandon Jacobs. Also did you see the Tampa D stuff Newton and the Panthers last week ?

Bradshaw has a couple games where he just goes off and thats in my mind. Also, worried Saints mix on other backs this week.

Overall, your right where I was thinking with those fears aside.

In my FF league we have a guy who played Eli and Cruz. His opponet has a week going that would beat most teams, but his opponet is taking an L.

Oh and I started the Cinncy TE over Celek. I still will win, but that was stupid looking back.

I have Gresham for Cincy too.Started to pick up Celek off waivers this week and drop Gresham but he had owned Cleveland the last couple of times they played.Oh well,such is ff...

BTW,Morris is a start every week imo...

Not so sure about Morris. Game on the line and Royster is the RB. Shanahan is weird, I don't trust him to what he is going to do next with the RB position.

Completely agree with the Shanny assessment. I'm picked up Morris because I'm always go light on backs in drafts. People usefully go.right for them so I try to go the other way. Consequently, Fitzgerald and Torrey Smith is KILLING me.

The guy hasn't had a stud since Terrel Davis. It's been commitees ever since.

Morris has looked really good. I'm a PSU fan and would like to see Royster do well. Him in there at the end, with how Morris has run the ball so far, was a head scratcher to me. Now I was watching Jets-Steelers and turned on Skins-Rams late. Maybe Morris is bad in the passing game, can't block well, whatever. That could explain Royster playing.

Completely agree with the Shanny assessment. I'm picked up Morris because I'm always go light on backs in drafts. People usefully go.right for them so I try to go the other way. Consequently, Fitzgerald and Torrey Smith is KILLING me.

More like Kevin Kolb is killing you. The Cardinals play the Eagles this week. Don't bail on Fitzgerald, the Cards give the Eagles fits. Torrey Smith is one I like, but he went earlier than I was gonna take him. So far that's been good for me. I got Justin Blackmon late. He can stay on pine, not releasing him yet. What a disappointing start to his NFL career.