R&L | Start pay p & d in texas

Do yourselves a favor and go FedEx freight. Much better work and compensation than rl

Compensation isn’t everything (however p&d drivers in my area make the same hourly as FXF,) the main things I like about R&L are, assigned equipment, and that it’s a laid back, family owned company. As long as you get your ::shit:: done, they leave you alone, no cameras in your face, no coachings based on how you’re driving, and no having to explain why you took so long at a stop, I’ll take a stress-free work environment over a small pay difference any day of the week. Maybe you’re different though? To each their own.

Nope, you are though, because somewhere in the past you got butt hurt.
I know people at all these other LTL who are completely happy and others who are miserable.
Go be miserable.....Troller! :2437:But to stay on topic I think starting pay is over $21, at least is is in mid west region.

Last edited:
I know people at all these other LTL who are completely happy and others who are miserable.
Go be miserable.....Troller! :2437:But to stay on topic I think starting pay is over $21, at least is is in mid west region.
Thanks for the info!

Name call all you like. Just trying to help the guy out long term. An honest person would look past his company loyalty and see the wisdom in a move to FedEx

At least we don’t work for Saia.