ABF | Start the Picketline

Back in 94 a outfit named Northwest Transport signed a me to agreement and kept working. They had the same idea move in and take all the freight. Well they filled every trailer they could beg borrow or rent, right according to plan haul it all. A week into it they were so backed up, they lost track of where freight was loaded. Took them months to recover from that mistake. When the strike was settled regular customers had such a bad experience they would not ship NW again.
Ended up costing NW more in the long run.
Have at it you Buzzards.

Back in 94 a outfit named Northwest Transport signed a me to agreement and kept working. They had the same idea move in and take all the freight. Well they filled every trailer they could beg borrow or rent, right according to plan haul it all. A week into it they were so backed up, they lost track of where freight was loaded. Took them months to recover from that mistake. When the strike was settled regular customers had such a bad experience they would not ship NW again.
Ended up costing NW more in the long run.
Have at it you Buzzards.
Sometimes men have to take risks, I am sure that James Hoffa Sr. did many things that could have blown up in his face and eventually cost him his life. If you want to go home and put on your footy pajamas and climb under your blankie and take whatever crap the company wants to offer you that is your choice and your right. I hope that 51 percent of you have enough backbone and a pair that you take the chance that yes this could blow up in your face but it is a risk worth taking to stand up for what is right. I know this is challenging, I have been through it before at Holland, being in the YRC family I can tell you from word of mouth we have almost 90 percent NO voters (the drivers have told me to my face) and yet we are never able to get to 51 percent. I know this is shocking but I don't think everyone is honest when telling how they vote. I guess it is time to figure out if we are Teamsters or just a bunch of pushovers that are happy to have a job. Thank heavens back in the day men still had balls to fight for what they deserved, or we would be working for 12 bucks an hour right now! I wish you guys the best of luck and hope you set a good example for the thirty five percent of us over in the YRC family that still remember the sacrifices men have made in the past to get us what we have today.

As one mite say, It will be a cold day in hell when I take a nu Union job. And it my be this cold in hell I will die, for I will only work to make my JOB BETTER. To HELL WITH THAT NON UNION JOB. DEATH LOOKS BETTER. I will die BROKE AND HURNGY, this cold day in hell.

It started in 2012 my book any way. The International Brotherhood of Teamsters will say the start time. And ABF will ask us to do the same as the nonunion. Take the freight in and don't charge them, do ground deliver at on charge. To HELL with it I will Walk.

Last edited:
Sorry, I have dug my own grave for myself but, I have been enjoying it and you won't have to dig for me.

GOOD BYE this is the END...

OK Kiss managers ass and TM OM YM FUM GET YOU ASS OUT HERE NOW AND START WALKING. I can't hold the fort to much longer.

OK Kiss managers ass and TM OM YM FUM GET YOU ASS OUT HERE NOW AND START WALKING. I can't hold the fort to much longer.
Calm down!!! Quit borrowing trouble Mr. Drama. I don’t see a lockout coming. I see ArcBest making a deal that will be acceptable with no one getting everything they want. The two parties will meet somewhere in the middle. No one wants a strike especially ArcBest.

Calm down!!! Quit borrowing trouble Mr. Drama. I don’t see a lockout coming. I see ArcBest making a deal that will be acceptable with no one getting everything they want. The two parties will meet somewhere in the middle. No one wants a strike especially ArcBest.

And I see Train trying to sell his BillyLo mowing franchise to Wong for an exorbitant price.

AND ANY ASS KISSER THAT WANTS TO CROSS THE LINE GOES DOWN WITH MY HELP IF THEY CAN<T TAKE ME DOWN!!!!
can't