SEFL | Starting pay for new driver

Boss5133

TB Lurker
Credits
What is the starting pay for a new driver and is there a sign on bonus ? I’m looking at the Orlando terminal how many bills a day does that terminal put out for city driver ? How are the benefits ?

I think benefits are good. 401k matches 50% up to 10%. Don’t know about signing bonus but not in my area. Top pay in Orlando should be close to $30 with new raise just announced and new hires typically start $2 hour under top pay with auto raise of $.50 every 6 months. Time and a half after 45 hours starting 4/18.

401 is pretty good here. Medical is middle of the road; about industry average. You can expect $3000 out of pocket before annual max is met and then it pays 100%. Vision and dental are also average. If you are looking for the best go then go to yrc or abf. You can also expect to bring home less pay there, but they do have a government backed pension so you know it’s not going belly-up

We sefl drivers are no longer pitied by our competitors since this OT got announced. Even Estes and AAA drivers used to feel badly for us knowing how many stops and how much distance we would be given to do each day. Now SEFL drivers are respected again; not as fools for staying here but rather as guys getting some of the best pay in the industry. Sure we have to earn it, but I’m good with hard work as long as I’m not underpaid for it.