Starting Tomorrow at New Illinois Terminal

stlrsfn1

TB Lurker
Credits
Got hired last week!! Starting tomorrow at new Joliet Illinois terminal. Everything sounded good as I will be coming in with seniorty. Been doing LTL for long time and hope for the best here!!

A new hire will be coming in with seniority if he is one of the first hired at a new barn. All those hired after him will have less seniority. If he was the first driver hired he will be the senior driver on the day the terminal opens. Hope I have explained how a new hire can come in with seniority.

A new hire will be coming in with seniority if he is one of the first hired at a new barn. All those hired after him will have less seniority. If he was the first driver hired he will be the senior driver on the day the terminal opens. Hope I have explained how a new hire can come in with seniority.
No one from other terminals had the option of transferring in?

Not sure if anyone else transferred in, if they did they would be senior to the new hire. When they opened Indy a few months ago to my knowledge no one transferred in and they were all new hires, but I could be wrong.

How would you like to be bottom guy hired in at a new terminal?