XPO | Starting Wage

Pitbull

TB Lurker
Credits
Just wondering if anybody could tell me the starting wage for CCX (Central) is ? I know it was $16.70 a few years back for p&d, and I think the TM told me .38 mile for linehaul. Just wondering how much it has changed, any info would be great. Thanks

$

i work at the "southern" div and our pay ends up at 20.60 anf .4825 per mile and starts at 18.15 and .38 i think horrible is'nt it?

cwx ccx cse pay

paul wall said:
starting is 17.85/0.399 per mile. top is 22.55/0.539 per mile
how can that be ????? out here in california where we are taxed to death and gas cost us 255 a gallon or 299 for diesel.we top at 21 .08 hr or 49.99 a mile hmm :realmad:why do make more than us west coast drivers , i know foe a fact that UOA , USR, AND USJ, USL, AND UBA ,do make a little more cause living in the bay area is really expenisive

brutus61 said:
how can that be ????? out here in california where we are taxed to death and gas cost us 255 a gallon or 299 for diesel.we top at 21 .08 hr or 49.99 a mile hmm :realmad:why do make more than us west coast drivers , i know foe a fact that UOA , USR, AND USJ, USL, AND UBA ,do make a little more cause living in the bay area is really expenisive

heres something that will really get ya...gas is $1.97 here

brutus61 said:
Because CFW isn't the corporations' "golden child", CFC are the chosen ones. Gas and groceries are just as high, if not higher here in the south, and we are the lowest paid component.

I wish you could pay my heating bills and property taxes and city taxes and and state taxes. cost of living is higher in the cental region plus we haul more freight in and out. Top out is 22.35 and canada makes more than us. California is overpriced on the housing market plus if you did not have all the tree huggers there it would not be as bad.

brutus61 said:
I think the reason we make more out here is cause a bag of weed is much more expensive than on the west coast. I know it makes it hard to feed my family after I see my dealer. Im sure this is the reason:shades:

ShakyJake said:
I think the reason we make more out here is cause a bag of weed is much more expensive than on the west coast. I know it makes it hard to feed my family after I see my dealer. Im sure this is the reason:shades:
:lol: puff - puff - pass

haybalerrap71 said:
Because CFW isn't the corporations' "golden child", CFC are the chosen ones. Gas and groceries are just as high, if not higher here in the south, and we are the lowest paid component.
Broke @ss hillbillies......hehe

brutus61 said:

Blame your state reps, not CWW...they're the ones paying for those stupid "known to the state of California to cause cancer" labels on everything from gasoline to chewing gum with your tax money. :14:

ledbelly said:
It's not that it cost more or less to live here or there . it's that we do the same job for the same company . 10-4

I agree! If they want to change payscale, they should pay by merit! A slacker would get paid less, that's the way I think it should be!