Stay FAR away from Elite Express Pennsauken NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trucker4Hire

Banned
Credits
Do not work for this company drivers! You will be wasting your time and CDL. Not only when they done with you they kick you to the curb no matter the hour of the day, but they make you get home on your own dime, even if you love 3000 miles away! They happy to fly you there but to get you home, well, that’s on you! Your stuff? They offer to throw away ! You get paid every two weeks!!! I’m todays market who does that! Their yard is one huge pot hole, saftey hazard! The saftey Manager is a clown and treats every driver like crap! They lie to you over the phone and promise you all this and that and a new 2018/2019 then when you get there you get a 2013 piece of junk that smells like cat ****! Stay away Drivers! TERRIBLE OUTFIT TO WORK FOR!

how many message boards are you going to make this one post wonder?

this is the second website, i am a member of where you did this.

from the other website:

Once i was done with them they told me at 4pm on a thursday night I had to clean out my truck and be gone! They said i couldn't stay in the truck overnight, me and all my gear had to be out then! Cost me well over 2000 dollars to get me and my stuff home to colorado!

you say, "once i was done with them", meaning what, you quit, and you thought they were gonna let you stay..???

from the other website:

Once i was done with them they told me at 4pm on a thursday night I had to clean out my truck and be gone! They said i couldn't stay in the truck overnight, me and all my gear had to be out then! Cost me well over 2000 dollars to get me and my stuff home to colorado!

you say, "once i was done with them", meaning what, you quit, and you thought they were gonna let you stay..???
I’m posting it all over the internet, FB, indeed, google, news channels, my Space, trucker boards, you name it!

Soon as I’m reimbursed for my trip home, I’ll remove them and you guys can find out for yourselves!
the company removed your tirade from their website....Gary.......

what did you do to get fired or why did you quit?

either way, do you honestly think they are going to allow you to stay?

NO COMPANY provides you a ride home, that's a well known FACT.

I been in this business nearly 35 years.

you can't lie to me.

from the other website:

No one is making you read ot

you can't lie to me.
i actually did

you can't lie to me.
I actually removed it smart one, I am in negotiations with them for them to pay me back. Learn what you are talking about before you speak sir!

you can't lie to me.
So ya, I’ll get my 2000 dollars back. Genius

Do not work for this company drivers! You will be wasting your time and CDL. Not only when they done with you they kick you to the curb no matter the hour of the day, but they make you get home on your own dime, even if you love 3000 miles away! They happy to fly you there but to get you home, well, that’s on you! Your stuff? They offer to throw away ! You get paid every two weeks!!! I’m todays market who does that! Their yard is one huge pot hole, saftey hazard! The saftey Manager is a clown and treats every driver like crap! They lie to you over the phone and promise you all this and that and a new 2018/2019 then when you get there you get a 2013 piece of junk that smells like cat ****! Stay away Drivers! TERRIBLE OUTFIT TO WORK FOR!
Kinda funny you only focus on part of the complaint, then you ignore the other complaints you know to be true. Lol lol you must be Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.