Stay FAR away from Elite Express Pennsauken NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell you what to @Trucker4Hire , if i qualify for food stamps, i'll bet your bottom dollar i'll get those too.....how's that feel now going up your ass...?????

Lmao. Poor thing! By the way moron! I had the same issues but the difference is I’m trying to work, not be a lazy pos like you! I didn’t get fired you idiot!

s far as working far away it seemed to pay the best and have the nicest
Lmao. Poor thing! By the way moron! I had the same issues but the difference is I’m trying to work, not be a lazy pos like you! I didn’t get fired you idiot!
equipment! Was lied to my the recruiter, any other lame ideas to insult you lazy ass? Tell you a secret genius I had what you had but choose to work! Not be lazy and try to live off someone! You can work, you choose not to casue you lazy! Go be a door greeter at Walmart! Always a job for someone no matter what! Did you hurt yourself “sitting” in a semi? That’s takes some kinda stupid to pull that off!

s far as working far away it seemed to pay the best and have the nicest

equipment! Was lied to my the recruiter, any other lame ideas to insult you lazy ass? Tell you a secret genius I had what you had but choose to work! Not be lazy and try to live off someone! You can work, you choose not to casue you lazy! Go be a door greeter at Walmart! Always a job for someone no matter what! Did you hurt yourself “sitting” in a semi? That’s takes some kinda stupid to pull that off!
what guy BELIEVES anything a recruiter says..???

i wish i could work again, but i am disabled, you got a problem with that, me living off the work you have to do, to pay my disability benefits..??

you had really better wish you don't get hurt the way i did.....

and by the way, i know what other website you are a member of, and i warned them about you.......

i got more friends here than you will ever have,did you notice the way they are coming at you..????

i am nearing 70, done my time, and NEVER BELIEVED what any recruiter ever told me.....

are YOU THAT STUPID...????

apparently, you are......lol

what guy BELIEVES anything a recruiter says..???

i wish i could work again, but i am disabled, you got a problem with that, me living off the work you have to do, to pay my disability benefits..??

you had really better wish you don't get hurt the way i did.....

and by the way, i know what other website you are a member of, and i warned them about you.......

i got more friends here than you will ever have,did you notice the way they are coming at you..????

i am nearing 70, done my time, and NEVER BELIEVED what any recruiter ever told me.....

are YOU THAT STUPID...????

apparently, you are......lol
Pro, I've read enough of your thread and seen the images you posted, so to think somebody is stupid enough to think your a faker for all those "huge" work comp checks is beyond me.

Pro, I've read enough of your thread and seen the images you posted, so to think somebody is stupid enough to think your a faker for all those "huge" work comp checks is beyond me.
yeah, i know, shows the level of his stupidity.....

Yeah no fooling, kinda shows why he has a "big red X" on him career wise, that and most likely his CSA score because he's really had to pull some boneheaded moves behind the wheel.
since he is from CO, and weed is legal there, i wonder if he smoked it, then had his pre-employment screening, popped a positive..???

when will they learn, weed may be legal for some, but for others, it is still NOT legal

for one to believe ANYTHING a recruiter says is just well....stupid. sounds more like to me, a newb at 46 yrs of age.

oh well.......he still never answered why he got fired (or) quit.....if he quit cuz the "new truck" was really an older one, shows he ain't got what it takes to be a driver of ANYTHING assigned him, thinking he is entitled.

i think the way it has always worked was, you work, you do your job, you EARN that newer truck.

If this company was this bad ? Perhaps Google __________ reviews before you sign onto the next

That way we don't have to read a post like this

Nobody said he was a fake fool, I just who brag about it! Anyway I’m off to work grandpa, you right you shouldn’t be working at your age, I won’t be working at 55, I’m off to work grandpa. Enjoy your life on your couch and trolling threads that have zero to do with you. I’ve gotten pm’s of drivers that will will stay away from that ::shit:: hole, and well, at laughing, at you acting all proud you Cripple, your age in itself is crippling! It was fun arguing with you sir, if I wouldn’t know you were a lonely old man looking for attention I wouldn’t never commented on your stupid comment to my thread! I got what I wanted, peace!

That was done sir. You didn’t have to open thread you know? Just sayin :)

I wouldn’t open a thread of that idiot crying about how he hurt himself! Cause I could careless. Who hurts themselves driving! Lmao

That was done sir. You didn’t have to open thread you know? Just sayin :)

I wouldn’t open a thread of that idiot crying about how he hurt himself! Cause I could careless. Who hurts themselves driving! Lmao
shows what a moron you are. if you read how i got hurt, you'd know.....

be gone you POS......

What are you even talking about, my score is zero moron. This must be site of the 70 year old idiots! I’m from Colorado (which is nicer then where you live) and I smoke weed? Got it! We had a mass shooter here too, twice actually, I must be a mass shooter then too huh moron? You can’t teach STUPID

So I will try to add some good constructive content to this sucky thread....

What is your game plan now...

Are you actively looking for more work??? Hoping to get some good leads here on finding new employment??? What companies are you interested in???? Ltl or over the road???

We are all here to help.... not to be attacked by a person who has been attacking and name calling... grow up ....

Truck smells like cat ****, and I own a cat??? Got it! Lmao idiots (if I owned a cat, I wouldn’t be able to smell the cat ****) IDIOT!

Do you smell your bad breath idiot?

If I wanted to know how you got hurt I’d ask/read about it idiot. I couldn’t give two ***** how/why you got hurt! By the sounds of it, God got you the **** off our roads! According to your logic, you had it coming! lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Truck smells like cat ****, and I own a cat??? Got it! Lmao idiots (if I owned a cat, I wouldn’t be able to smell the cat ****) IDIOT!

Do you smell your bad breath idiot?

If I wanted to know how you got hurt I’d ask/read about it idiot. I couldn’t give two :::shit::: how/why you got hurt! By the sounds of it, God got you the :censored: off our roads! According to your logic, you had it coming! lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So you don't remember what you posted earlier
Got it !

Didn't know you were one of those dental patrol people...good to know

Wow, a non ******* here!!! What a Relief. I got a job before I even got home from NJ buddy! Was stupid on my part to go that far for a job. Just wanted to try it, sounded good. Turned out not good! Thanks for a non ******* post!

Status
Not open for further replies.