Stay FAR away from Elite Express Pennsauken NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
He started it my friend, I just finished it. He had no business on this thread anyway! Does he work for Elite Express, if so I’m sorry! Lol if not he’s a troll! Not one thing the ******* said was remotely true! But again, I’m glad he’s happy he’s crippled and posts about it! Makes me glad I’m not! Lol

you still ain't said why you got fired or why you quit.

did you realistically think that they were going to allow you to stay on thier property once employment was terminated?

you like to go off like an effing ******, but you still avoid the question.

and i ain't no cripple, i can walk, talk, chew gum all at the same time.

i'm just gonna be retired and living on disability which you will be indirectly donating to each week from your paychecks.

im LOL'ing at you all the time cuz you cannot construct a sentence with out losing your cool.

i'm LOL'ing at you cuz your went way over to the other side of the country for a job, when there are jobs in or near your area, and it would not have cost you $2,000 to get back home

did you realistically think the (now) former employer was going to actually pay your way back home...??

why would you believe what a recruiter says?

all this spells newb driver.

so if true, the truck smelled like cat ****, you couldn't go to the shop for some cleaning materials?

and how are you to differentiate cat **** from human ****..???

did you know that some drivers pee in a bottle as they drive?> and maybe spilled that bottle all over the floor?

you see, when it comes to a moronic, effed up idiot, actually you win...!!!!!!!

you showed that all in spades here.....

as for me, you see, i been more places, more miles, more experience in my little finger than you got in your whole pisshead body....you will NEVER gain all the experience that i have

you think you got the better of me...nope, you never will.

i know the other 2 websites you rant about that so-called cat **** truck, and i'm waiting, waiting for you to "POP, and i'm gonna go in for the kill.....

in fact, i have ALREADY went and done warned all the mods/admins at those 2 OTHER SITES about you...

YOU ARE BEING ClOSELY WATCHED.....

you are currently on TTR.....and the truckers forum.....

i am using ways to located you on moore trucking websites..........and i'm going to patiently wait.....and then pounce on you.

i even sent a couple of emails to your former boss, for HIS input to you and how you effed up....

i can't wait for him to join not only THIS site, but those other 2 as well......lol....lol....lol....

actually, i see where you were banned from TTR...LOL....LOL....LOL.....LOL.....

but i still sent out those "invitations" to Jim Pessolono and Bill Kaun.......LOL....LOL....LOL.......

here is a copy of the email i had sent.....enjoy....acehole......

To:[email protected]
Apr 22 at
Hello, this email is for Jim Pessolono and Bill Kaun
there is a pissed off former employee ranting about his treatment when he either got fired or quit your company. Claims it cost him $2,000 to get back to Colorado.
He rants about your company but yet side steps any reasonable requests as to what actually happened.

Would either of you 2 (or anyone else familiar with this ass clown) care to defend your company?

he can be found at any one of these 3 websites, all though, he may have been already banned at The Truckers Report (TTR)

here is each website, and the thread he started.

DO NOT WORK FOR ELITE EXPRESS OUT OF PENSAUKIN NJ

DO NOT WORK FOR ELITE EXPRESS OUT OF PENSAUKIN NJ

What a joke of a company! They proud they fly you out(Wooooow) !!! They lie to you about giving you a 2018 truck...

Stay FAR away from Elite Express Pennsauken NJ

i do hope that you, or someone at your fine company will inform the rest of the members the TRU STORY behind his rancid attitude towards your company.

Thank you

A concerned trucker.

You do know I don’t read your drivel right? So stop blowing up my phone and act your age grandpa. I’m at the airport to go to work, now beat it and don’t ding my phone again. Thanks . Must suck to waste all that time typing and nobody reads it, oh wait, that’s all you have is time lmao

You do know I don’t read your drivel right? So stop blowing up my phone and act your age grandpa. I’m at the airport to go to work, now beat it and don’t ding my phone again. Thanks . Must suck to waste all that time typing and nobody reads it, oh wait, that’s all you have is time lmao

@Stimpy ... @kboomarang .. @othertrucker2001 ... @seabreeze .... @20_yrs_2_go ....

if you phone is "blowing up"...i am laughing at you.....

ding-ding-ding.....hawoo...is dat you brobber..????

now that i know your phone dings, i'm gonna stay up all night....since i can, cuz i don't work no more,,,,man am i laughing at your dumbass now, more than ever..........

now i suggest ALL members ding-ding his phone too.....

ENJOY THE NIGHT....acehole.....lol...lol....lol...lol....lol.......

what do you do at the airport...baggage handler...lol.....

runway light bulb fixer.....lol...

ticket counter sales...(oh boy)....lol

I won’t be working at 55
You sure won't be driving a truck when your 55 even if your 54 1/2 if you are even a driver, you've shown that through your posts, you lack the maturity that it takes, in your posts with all the name calling and glee you find in somebody else's troubles are that of a juvenile on twitter, as combative as you get in your posts one can only imagine you behind the wheel when perhaps getting cut-off or encountering a distracted driver, let alone dealing with customers, and while you may think we're all a bunch of old stupid SOB's who was it that didn't find it odd or that it or saw it as a "red flag" that Jersey trucking company has Colorado in their hiring area, that speaks to your intelligence or lack thereof.

You sure won't be driving a truck when your 55 even if your 54 1/2 if you are even a driver, you've shown that through your posts, you lack the maturity that it takes, in your posts with all the name calling and glee you find in somebody else's troubles are that of a juvenile on twitter, as combative as you get in your posts one can only imagine you behind the wheel when perhaps getting cut-off or encountering a distracted driver, let alone dealing with customers, and while you may think we're all a bunch of old stupid SOB's who was it that didn't find it odd or that it or saw it as a "red flag" that Jersey trucking company has Colorado in their hiring area, that speaks to your intelligence or lack thereof.
giphy.gif

we will (hopefully) get an explanation from his former employer as to his termination...he likes to side step the important stuff.

i hope that his job at the airport being a baggage handler pays more than a truckers salary...

i guess that i am irritating him now...lol...if his phones goes "ding ding" every time i post....i'm luving it now baby.....

Lmao bill just text me moron! Forgot to tell you he’s my friend you IDIOT!!!

This will just show you how dumb you are lmao. We will wait! Lmao.....

You mean an -unhireable former driver who’s to lazy to get a job caise he sued his company and can no longer get work? Concerned Trucker? Lmao you not a trucker moron! Seems like you still a wanna be trucker! Being on forums at 70 yrs old! Lmao.

Lmao bill just text me moron! Forgot to tell you he’s my friend you IDIOT!!!

This will just show you how dumb you are lmao. We will wait! Lmao.....

You mean an -unhireable former driver who’s to lazy to get a job caise he sued his company and can no longer get work? Concerned Trucker? Lmao you not a trucker moron! Seems like you still a wanna be trucker! Being on forums at 70 yrs old! Lmao.
i am enjoying our time together now, more than ever. it does my heart good that i am annoying you so much that you have to answer your phone each time it goes "ding-ding".....

why do you feel the need to insult people..??

i find it "interesting" that you claim you have a job now..??

so then, you didn't look hard enough before you went across the country?

i'll bet that job was always there, and you travel across the country......

oh yeah, so Bill is your friend as you say...??

then why didn't you talk to him BEFORE you went way over there?? surely he could have given you some warnings as to not go.....

sounds to me, like the kettle calling the pot black...

what a maroon you are,,,,,,,lol....lol....lol

Called Fly on a plane idiot! You are one stupid truck driver! Hey, they get back to you yet! ? Lmao poor thing. Since you have all this free time many you should take a couple grammar classes, huh? “No more” “ain’t got no” lmao
@Stimpy ... @kboomarang .. @othertrucker2001 ... @seabreeze .... @20_yrs_2_go ....

if you phone is "blowing up"...i am laughing at you.....

ding-ding-ding.....hawoo...is dat you brobber..????

now that i know your phone dings, i'm gonna stay up all night....since i can, cuz i don't work no more,,,,man am i laughing at your dumbass now, more than ever..........

now i suggest ALL members ding-ding his phone too.....

ENJOY THE NIGHT....acehole.....lol...lol....lol...lol....lol.......

what do you do at the airport...baggage handler...lol.....

runway light bulb fixer.....lol...

ticket counter sales...(oh boy)....lol

Called Fly on a plane idiot! You are one stupid truck driver! Hey, they get back to you yet! ? Lmao poor thing. Since you have all this free time many you should take a couple grammar classes, huh? “No more” “ain’t got no” lmao
where are you flying to this time, Florida...you got a job down there..??

we gonna hear about your cat pissed smelling truck, or maybe this time it'll smell like dog crap, or hey, maybe even puke..??

miss me recently did you..??

ah...relaxing at home, getting that w/c check, free health benefits....ah yes....when poor you has to fly around the country for a cat **** smelling truck.......

Lmao bill just text me moron! Forgot to tell you he’s my friend you IDIOT!
So your friend is with the company (and sounds like in a good position) that you're all over the internet bad-mouthing, but he's somehow your buddy?, so you got the idea to try and wreck your buddy's company's reputation because it will make better friends, but he's not that good of a friend because he couldn't give you a nice truck or help you pass the physical, and yet other people are morons and idiots, your not dumb, your freaking insane plain and simple and most likely delusional, just what color is the pavement in your world of big big trucks that go beep beep.

So your friend is with the company (and sounds like in a good position) that you're all over the internet bad-mouthing, but he's somehow your buddy?, so you got the idea to try and wreck your buddy's company's reputation because it will make better friends, but he's not that good of a friend because he couldn't give you a nice truck or help you pass the physical, and yet other people are morons and idiots, your not dumb, your freaking insane plain and simple and most likely delusional, just what color is the pavement in your world of big big trucks that go beep beep.
giphy.gif

basically, my thoughts as well..

i will continue to try and reach that "other guy" who is NOT his friend......

Status
Not open for further replies.