Stay FAR away from Elite Express Pennsauken NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Express? Do they send you a bus bus ticket to get to orientation?
if i recall, from his thread (on another site) they flew him out to NJ from CO.

but as we know, train, bus, fly, they only pay ONE WAY to get to them..they never pay your way home.

he has never admitted to why he either got fired or he quit.

either way, no company pays for your trip back home.

companies have been know to get you home (on their dime) for a death in the family, but then you pay them back (in many other instances) as they want you to get home ASAP for that tragedy...

now, that's the way things have always been, since i been in this industry, all these years.

Last edited:
here is his original posting for the now banned website he was at..

What a joke of a company! They proud they fly you out(Wooooow) !!! They lie to you about giving you a 2018 truck then give yoy a 2014 pos that smells like cat ****! Once i was done with them they told me at 4pm on a thursday night I had to clean out my truck and be gone! They said i couldnt stay in the truck overnight, me and all my gear had to be out then! Cost me well over 2000 dollars to get me and my stuff home to colorado! Think they paid me back! Nope! Jim P (which is funny cause not one driver liked the clown, and he was proud of it, saying “the insurance company likes me”) the saftey guy is a compete joke! I had told him about some saftey issues i saw around the yard and the clown goes after me! DO NOT WORK HERE!!!! Way better places to work for then this clown show! Their yard is a joke! Who has a yard that every inch of it is covered with pot holes! They have their trailers not even resting on pads ans they sink into ground, you have to find a yard dog to loft them up! Their docs are to close together and a saftey hazard as well! Who treats another human being the way they treat you once they done with you! You dont just kick someone out 1800 miles away from their home with all their stuff! What if they didnt have the money i did to get home??!!! I will be looking i to legal action to recover my money!

to me, obviously, he "sounds like" a newbie....cuz any length of time in this business, you know the loading docks here on the east are tight and very often close to one another.

another thing, he had to rent a uhaul trailer, to take his stuff back home. why..??

cuz.....he had more stuff with him than just a suitcase? (i have to find what he actually had said), but frankly, i painted a pretty damned good picture of this crack head..i think you can all agree, i was never the aggressor.....

and this from him, himself, in another thread he only responded to.

"The place is a complete joke. I didn’t pass their physical. So they kicked me to curb and my own dime to get home to Colorado! Cost me over 2000 to get me and my stuff home. Jim P is a joke!"

and this from yet another poster on the same thread

"You say you didn't pass their physical? You mean to say that you didn't pass a physical by a registered DOT doctor? I don't think trucking companies can give you their own physical to disqualify you?? I have never been given a physical here from anyone but the company doctor...
BTW guys here is another disgruntled person that didn't make the cut at this company. All 9 of his post bash this place. I am still here and I can tell you that the company is still good. They even gave us raises when the elogs thing went into play so that we wouldn't lose any money in our checks for the loss in miles. Last year they added a driver lounge with tile showers and a kitchen. The parking lot is rutted they tell me its because that portion cant be paved because of wetlands but they grade it every so often to smooth it out. I will retire from here"

so he see's it fit to bad mouth them for his lack of passing a physical...what an effing crackhead...

he has been banned for the original website, so all his "started threads" are gone, but it was in his original posting he claimed he had some stuff (more than a suitcase) which is why he had to rent a u-haul.

who da hell brings more than a suitcase to orientation..??? that a simple bus ticket or flight home, cannot cover??

then he said he had no money..?? but yet, he HAD MONEY to rent the u-haul..???

clearly someone on crack....

all others posts from him are in yet another thread, started by another person at the original website, and those are still active.

as here, he had been calling people idiots, morons, etc, which helped give him the steel toed boot, up his ass....

Lmao what are you the Elite Express Spokesperson? Poor thing, you really are bored! We sitting in orientation reading your drivel over your love for that :shit:ty company. Even the owner of this company find you funny! Keep it up honey. Hope someone from Elite takes your advice request chimes in so far I see they don’t give a ::shit:: about you! Lmao. By the way honey. Not only did I get my 2000 back. I got 2800 back. So my job is done! You take it easy honey, it was fun. The company did the right then and the case is closed, with your help so. Thank you lmao , bye bye

Lmao what are you the Elite Express Spokesperson? Poor thing, you really are bored! We sitting in orientation reading your drivel over your love for that :shit:ty company. Even the owner of this company find you funny! Keep it up honey. Hope someone from Elite takes your advice request chimes in so far I see they don’t give a ::shit:: about you! Lmao. By the way honey. Not only did I get my 2000 back. I got 2800 back. So my job is done! You take it easy honey, it was fun. The company did the right then and the case is closed, with your help so. Thank you lmao , bye bye

Lmao what are you the Elite Express Spokesperson? Poor thing, you really are bored! We sitting in orientation reading your drivel over your love for that :shit:ty company. Even the owner of this company find you funny! Keep it up honey. Hope someone from Elite takes your advice request chimes in so far I see they don’t give a :::shit::: about you! Lmao. By the way honey. Not only did I get my 2000 back. I got 2800 back. So my job is done! You take it easy honey, it was fun. The company did the right then and the case is closed, with your help so. Thank you lmao , bye bye
you got nothing back you F*A*G......

Lmao what are you the Elite Express Spokesperson? Poor thing, you really are bored! We sitting in orientation reading your drivel over your love for that :shit:ty company. Even the owner of this company find you funny! Keep it up honey. Hope someone from Elite takes your advice request chimes in so far I see they don’t give a :::shit::: about you! Lmao. By the way honey. Not only did I get my 2000 back. I got 2800 back. So my job is done! You take it easy honey, it was fun. The company did the right then and the case is closed, with your help so. Thank you lmao , bye bye
let's wait for this new DOT physical and if you fail this one too....lol.....LMAO

I'm glad he got hook, he brought an unreal amount of anger, rage and hatred into his posts, and to be truthful there is sadly something wrong with him, and I would hate to think that something one of us posted might send him over the edge where he would actually harm someone, and that stuff happens.

I'm glad he got hook, he brought an unreal amount of anger, rage and hatred into his posts, and to be truthful there is sadly something wrong with him, and I would hate to think that something one of us posted might send him over the edge where he would actually harm someone, and that stuff happens.
I tried to bring it back to topic.... not name calling... or attacking. If you want to warn of a bad company that is fine..

But it appeared that to me he was full of bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.