XPO | Stay strong Conway, We need our jobs!

We are srong! I think it`s more like we need our customers to stay strong and have good demand for their product, that will keep us working....

Yes We Will Stay Strong. We Just Need To Stop Moving Customer Freight Too Many Time. Less Moving = Less Damage = More Customer.

But Overall We Do Have Some Top People Working In The Shadows To Make Sure We Keep Pushing And Going Strong

I hate this place like anyone else sometimes. However, this is a very well run company from a financial perspective. Also, they are ahead of the curve. Some of the things we hate most now, will benefit us the most in the future.

Conway starts ltl trends. You mark my words.. Company pension plans will be a thing of the past in 10 years. Our 401k plan is as good as any, in ANY industry. I hate my truck, I hate being stuck on the dock, and I think a lot of employee policies stink. But, this company will not be going anywhere anytime soon.

I have been on other "grass" throughout the years, and I can say without conviction that this is the greenest grass I have been on...ask around...we are no different than any company in any industry right now...the problem isn't in Ann Arbor, the problem is in D.C. and in state govts...our COUNTRY is in trouble, if we don't wake up...

Yes We Will Stay Strong. We Just Need To Stop Moving Customer Freight Too Many Time. Less Moving = Less Damage = More Customer.

But Overall We Do Have Some Top People Working In The Shadows To Make Sure We Keep Pushing And Going Strong

Our strongest asset is taking care of our customers needs.We loose that & we loose customers.7:00 am Appt means we need to be thare at 7:00 am not noon or later.And I think moving thier merchindise less is a plus.Back to the basics.

Good points, all..!!!! Don't even compare CF to Con-way....anything I say at this point will be taken out of context, but to put simply, it is a crime to compare Con-way employees to what was left when CF closed up shop...the younger generation of teamster helped that along in a hurry, and in the process destroyed what alot of good men built over the years, teamster and mgmt...sad, but true...we are not without our issues, but the people of our company for the most part, are top flight individuals, and I would fight for almost any one of them..

You do have to compare Con-way with CF. Same game plan-different players. But what do I know, I`m just a stockholder.:USA::USA::USA::USA:

I feel the winds of change blowing throughout our industry. Got a chance to see one of the customer invoices, the paperwork the customer sees: on the bill, the fuel surcharge made the bill...double what it would have been, double.....the fuel surcharge was more, than the amount to move the freight......how long can this continue, without seriously affecting our jobs?

enjoy the icp coworkers, it'll be gone before we know it. mark my word, we will continue to take cut after cut for awhile. but we all need to keep humping out 120% because management's not, too busy micro managing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stay positive,stay strong,fight,fight fight and dont give up...

Sounds like a pep rally, before a football game. I thought we were trading our services for compensation. Oh, I forgot what forum I was on. When you drive for Con-Way, you are part of the team.:toxic: Teamster Elvis out......