ABF | Staying on TOPIC

Credits
ABF381 has been removing my post because they were off topic. To help ABF381 do his job as forum monitor please inform him of any off topic post relating to a thread and any post that does not relate to ABF.

ABF381 has been removing my post because they were off topic. To help ABF381 do his job as forum monitor please inform him of any off topic post relating to a thread and any post that does not relate to ABF.
I think everyone here knows if they see something wrong they can tell me....thank you Bubba for being such a thoughtful gentleman.

Because you wanted to call out my Mod in the forums and did not try to talk to him in a PM as all of you should do privately and respectfully then you are going to have to be gone . Mods do this for free and spend a great deal of personal time trying to keep things civil here . Sorry man , Mods are hand picked and deserve respect , you want to talk to them in a PM then do it but have respect .

Thank you members / SMOKESTACK

Last edited:
Because you wanted to call out my Mod in the forums and did not try to talk to him in a PM as all of you should do privately and respectfully then you are going to have to be gone . Mods do this for free and spend a great deal of personal time trying to keep things civil here . Sorry man , Mods are hand picked and deserve respect , you want to talk to them in a PM then do it but have respect .

Thank you members / SMOKESTACK
He sure picked the perfect user name....

The guys I talk to at South Chicago are upset, because no one seems concerned they too, are having mirror issues, and nobody has started a thread on TB to address it.... Some of us will be over at the Tender Trap, on Halstead, discussing it tonight with Geena....
do they even deliver freight in Chicago, Minneapolis, Portland anymore. Not trying to be a smart azz, but I wouldn't want to be there...how about a residential delivery in the hood?
Wow!