FedEx Freight | Stealing from the company

Stealing is theft of time or property.

Putting in for delay pay instead of working the dock is theft. The job assignment is very clear and you can't just do as you please. If people are actually doing this, it's only a matter of time until FedEx starts to change up delay pay policy. I don't think I've ever put in for mileage reimbursement. My general rule is to take the fastest route. Sometimes it's more miles, but it's faster.

What the company considers stealing is set in stone and not open to interpretation. How the policy is implemented will vary.

We’re you not worried about the drums leaking and possibly contaminating all that squirrel gravy you had buried in the ground in mason jars!!!
:17142::17142::17142:
Nah. His property was a 19th century Super Fund Site for decommissioned cannonballs…….
Last time Uncle Breezy gave me a pint of that squirrel gravy a it Glowed-in-the-Dark?

I agree with everyone, but management in Nashville let people get away with it daily. One driver in particular was coming in at beginning of shift working the dock. When bills were ready would go hook then come back and clock out. Got caught slap on the wrist. Fast forward months later same driver claiming delay on a shuttle bid instead of working dock. 3 days off...

I told yall Nashville is a hot mess.....
I know for a fact you’re correct. I’ve dealt with NAS for years but I will never go there again. I refer to it as The Devils A hole. The Old Chicago of the South. Sorry but I feel better.
The problem with FXF is quite simple… just enforce the 10,000 rules that are already in place. But once again it’s all about favoritism and mediocrity.
Professor Scott Galloway was right Fedex is in a death spiral. He called it in 2020 before COVID hit.

It's official! Theft in Nashville is tolerated! If caught you get three days off and a critical. This is the second time from what I've been told this individual has done this or something similar that the company use to consider theft and terminated people immediately.

Favoritism and unfair work environment lives on in Nashville!

Yep , everyday 15-20 min at the fuel island for a 50 mile city run , same truck , same 1 driver everyday .

Don't say anything or you will be picking on them , you get it ...
I run bout 250-300 a day and fuel up every 3rd day, usually 100 gallons or so. That dont take no 15-20 mins

I get stuck behind some ******* takin that long to pump 10 gallons I’ma raise holy hell. Waste yer own time. Dont hold somebody else up while yer doin it

I run bout 250-300 a day and fuel up every 3rd day, usually 100 gallons or so. That dont take no 15-20 mins

I get stuck behind some ******* takin that long to pump 10 gallons I’ma raise holy hell. Waste yer own time. Dont hold somebody else up while yer doin it

I'd fuel up on a short shuttle for my slip seat driver. I hate people that feel the need to fill it up to the cap. It's not necessary and there's no way you need all that fuel.

I fuel daily, usually put around 45-65 gallons in - get DEF every 3 days or so.

Could go 2-3 days without fueling but why throw away money when they're willing to pay? plus depending on vias ect. might be scooting out of the hub like my hair is on fire.

Last edited:
We have guys Stealing Time Daily , with longer breaks & sitting in toilet for hours & taking 4 smoke breaks a hour and best one is drivers have the wire for the license plate light so called accidentally fall off , so get delay pay while its getting fixed ! And they are ALL still working daily, as the company doesn't care !!

It's not about reporting anyone getting anyone fired , but being oblivious and not caring about the company and blatant stealing of time , oil , whatever probably will mean this group we all speak of that our TM's know and do nothing about (IE) - as least talk to them and inform them we know and will remove you if it continues. Yea keep your head down , do your job , go to my car and don't tell me your gossip like S69 says . If you steal time , oil , ect at work then it's okay to steal any chance they get like at the grocery store , it's just 1 piece of candy from a bulk bin that's now empty because everyone helps themselves and it's all gone Sir , BUT WE DID NOT SELL ANY , WHY , HOW IS IT ALL GONE ! Why is so hard for people to figure out ? A thief is a thief - piece of candy , 15-30 min of hiding in the yard , go ahead and justify it in your head , don't steal a dollar out of my beer money while I trusted you and went to take a leak thinking Smoke won't miss a $1 , maybe not but I now know your true colors and you can't be trusted because you think I did not know but I know for sure you will steal and are a thief .

It's not about reporting anyone getting anyone fired , but being oblivious and not caring about the company and blatant stealing of time , oil , whatever probably will mean this group we all speak of that our TM's know and do nothing about (IE) - as least talk to them and inform them we know and will remove you if it continues. Yea keep your head down , do your job , go to my car and don't tell me your gossip like S69 says . If you steal time , oil , ect at work then it's okay to steal any chance they get like at the grocery store , it's just 1 piece of candy from a bulk bin that's now empty because everyone helps themselves and it's all gone Sir , BUT WE DID NOT SELL ANY , WHY , HOW IS IT ALL GONE ! Why is so hard for people to figure out ? A thief is a thief - piece of candy , 15-30 min of hiding in the yard , go ahead and justify it in your head , don't steal a dollar out of my beer money while I trusted you and went to take a leak thinking Smoke won't miss a $1 , maybe not but I now know your true colors and you can't be trusted because you think I did not know but I know for sure you will steal and are a thief .
I guess the bigger issue for FedEx is that over the years theft has been dealt with differently.

Case in point. 5+ years ago Nashville fired a driver for having ONE extra fuel entered.

Flash forward to now. Driver enters fuel task for putting in DEF, delay on a shuttle bid, moves trailers to a "safer" place to hook up and charges company TO per trailer plus hook.

Brags about making 120k+ on a 372 mile shuttle bid. Was told the driver was laughing on phone about not losing his job for doing the same thing they got in trouble for before...

Bottom line I'm documenting all the discrepancies in policy enforcement from now on, and if any friend of mine is targeted by management or myself they will have a recourse if terminated.