Stewart struck, killed driver with sprint car

I read somewhere that there's a video showing that kevin ward tried grabbing tony stewart car just before he got ran over.

That would require Stewart hitting him on purpose. And that's not how I see it.

Stay in your car and you are still alive to duke it out with Stewart in the pits after the race.

Even if Stewart did see him, who would think that the kid was stupid enough to step in front of a race car? He lost his cool, and his life because of it.

Hmmm it was dark out and he was wearing a black suit. It's hard to see out of a sprint car and 2 other cars almost hit him to. They swerved at the last second

That would require Stewart hitting him on purpose. And that's not how I see it.

Stay in your car and you are still alive to duke it out with Stewart in the pits after the race.

I've seen this scenario many times getting out of the car in frustration.I do believe with Tony being the best driver on that track that night didn't see him

Way too much to lose by hitting him on purpose. I don't think anyone would have expected him to continue down the track. I still can't believe he did that. He lost his cool.

The kid would be alive today, if he had thrown his helmet, instead of his body. Him being hit, is %100, a result of his own actions.
What happened during the green flag, was racing. It's too bad the kid wasn't taught to accept lessons from people with the skill of a Tony Stewart. Not unlike most kids today, sadly.

The irony is, if the kid wasn't killed, he probably would have got a call from Stewart, to drive 1 of his cars. If anybody appreciated passion on the track, it was Stewart.

Hmm..how bout a "rule" to lower prices, so people might go to the races again? It's getting tough on the camera men to avoid showing all the empty seats