FedEx Freight | Still no official Bonus Communication?

SwampRatt

TB Legend
Credits
Again, communications seem to leave "room for improvement". July 13th and I've NOT seen any official statement on the payout date, or percentage. Nothing.

There was a listing for a communications advisor, on the ICO. One would think that good (GREAT?) news might be something to share (communicate). The silence is deafening, and just one example NOT getting news to the front lines.

Did I miss something?

Again, communications seem to leave "room for improvement". July 13th and I've NOT seen any official statement on the payout date, or percentage. Nothing.

There was a listing for a communications advisor, on the ICO. One would think that good (GREAT?) news might be something to share (communicate). The silence is deafening, and just one example NOT getting news to the front lines.

Did I miss something?
I find the communication to the employees is getting worse as the workforce gets younger. There email Facebook driven. Half will never be read and deleted. But in there young mind the message was sent. Verbal communication is a lacking skill. The word could be given from the top but seems to hit a wall by time it gets to the troops

I find the communication to the employees is getting worse as the workforce gets younger. There email Facebook driven. Half will never be read and deleted. But in there young mind the message was sent. Verbal communication is a lacking skill. The word could be given from the top but seems to hit a wall by time it gets to the troops
Because the company loves the stupid .
That's why they dislike the 20+ year drivers.

3.38%. Pays out 7/28. Either a separate check or direct deposit depending on how you receive your normal paycheck.
Yeah, we know what it's supposed to be, but something official from Corp would be nice.

Meanwhile, one guy says the 23rd (a Friday), while you say the 28th (a Wednesday). I'm sorry, but there should be ONE answer, known to every person getting one, IMHO.

I do appreciate the info. Thank You. But you're not Corp. At least I don't think so.

Last edited:
Yeah, we know what it's supposed to be, but something official from Corp would be nice.

Meanwhile, one guy says the 23rd (a Friday), while you say the 28th (a Wednesday). I'm sorry, but there should be ONE answer, known to every person getting one, IMHO.

I do appreciate the info. Thank You. But you're not Corp. At least I don't think so.
The payout is on the 28th, it was sent out on the handheld plus i saw a corporate letterhead stating the payout will be the 28th.

Why change it, your going to get taxed anyway the same whether on the front end or back end. You want to save your bonus from being taxed, up your 401k deduction next week..

I need the money to get my car fixed. I overpay on taxes to avoid having to payback. A temporary adjustment on the w4 seems like the best option. It won't really affect me on the back end. I don't want to tap into savings or sell on any investments I'm currently holding.