Yellow | Stock Price $1.95 ??

Do we make it to summer time? Market cap for the company is less than $100 million.... Back to where it was prior to the trump stimmy check where we are on a 60-day notice

Do we make it to summer time? Market cap for the company is less than $100 million.... Back to where it was prior to the trump stimmy check where we are on a 60-day notice
I'm hoping until sometime next year. Gotta get squared away a few medical issues for me and the Mrs, and bump up the pension a few more bucks! Always planned to retire before 60.

We made 22 million profit in 2022.didnt you know yellow is the KING of hiding money and hating there driver's a and dock worker's.
Hear say means nothing in a court of law. Company can prove they have.lost money over the years all you can say is they are lieing
We made 22 million profit in 2022.didnt you know yellow is the KING of hiding money and hating there driver's a and dock worker's.
[/QUOT
So according to you our board of directors are smarter the the I.R.S,
So according to you and those who think like you. Our board of directors have been outsmartering the I.R.S and the S.E.C for the past 14 years. In the real world companies cook the books to make it look like they are making when they are not in order to drive up the stock. But in Yellows case according to you they have not shown a profit in order not to pay us because they hate us..Okay. I'm not a smart man but I use my smart phone when I have questions you should try it. The C.E.O has a base salary of $550,00 with stock options that are awarded to him as salary. It does not benefit the board of directors to show losses and drive the stock down when their salary is tied to the prize of the stock. But you keep to your guns and believe what you do. While they sell off the rest of the 116 terminals they still own just to stay open a little longer..

Stock price $ 1.95 & COO problems ??? Gotta wonder what the big investment groups are thinking ?? And our trucking partner the US government loan dept ?
Maybe that is why IBT is not letting yellow continue with the merger. Losing costumers like crazy out west. We aren't picking up as much freight as we did when the zip code changes first started.

Yesterday Buck 87 ! Kinda embarrassing ! Is the big picture plan showing ?? See we are broke , so we need the COO to be approved to save jobs & mirrors !

Are we heading back to the days of reverse splits????
I sure hope not. Prior to the reverse splits, good money was made by trading Yellow stock because of the volitality. However, when it turned downward so quickly, I saw things on my TD Ameritrade Account I had no idea what it meant. Lots of parentesis and red numbers, lolol. I had to pay for trades that were made after my entire account was gutted.

Yesterday Buck 87 ! Kinda embarrassing ! Is the big picture plan showing ?? See we are broke , so we need the COO to be approved to save jobs & mirrors !
I just got this at a yard sale for BRG.
I'm looking for a 12'6" 45' trailer to ship to him, I'm making sure it arrives safe, speed should not exceed 46 mph.

I just got this at a yard sale for BRG.
I'm looking for a 12'6" 45' trailer to ship to him, I'm making sure it arrives safe, speed should not exceed 46 mph.
This item will be stacked on top of the second set of load bars on a trailer with minimal holes in it if you use Yellow, lol. Plastic wrap in case of water damage would be a good idea, lol.

A mirror joke? Hilarious! I’ll bet your next joke is chicken crossed the road, right?

A mirror joke? Hilarious! I’ll bet your next joke is chicken crossed the road, right?
maxresdefault.jpg
Getting ready to cross I-80 !!

I'm struggling to see why MANAGEMENT would want to work to correct all of this instead of letting us go bankrupt? It seems that going belly up for MANAGEMENT would actually be the easiest course of action. No more debt obligation and I'm sure they would all get other jobs destroying other good things.

For us, it is obvious for the pro's and cons of each situation, but for leadership and management, what is their carrot dangling in front of them?

I'm struggling to see why MANAGEMENT would want to work to correct all of this instead of letting us go bankrupt? It seems that going belly up for MANAGEMENT would actually be the easiest course of action. No more debt obligation and I'm sure they would all get other jobs destroying other good things.

For us, it is obvious for the pro's and cons of each situation, but for leadership and management, what is their carrot dangling in front of them?
Maybe pride in being able to turn this mess around eventually?

Maybe pride in being able to turn this mess around eventually?
Give me Bill Zollars and I'll turn this once thriving company around, it's the easiest way I've found.

Some guys can turn a profit on a dime and turn it right downtown, but I need Billy Zollars to turn it upside down.

Hopefully it would be at least a little bit harder for them to get jobs when the company they were running went bankrupt? 🤔

Besides they may have to actually work at another company. Right now it seems like they're just throw darts at a dartboard and see what might stick.

They heard eggs were bringing more on the other side.
Give me Bill Zollars and I'll turn this once thriving company around, it's the easiest way I've found.

Some guys can turn a profit on a dime and turn it right downtown, but I need Billy Zollars to turn it upside down.
You wouldn't need 40 acres if you would stick to 45' trailers. :1036316054: :lmao::lmao: