Story on Prime Springfield, MO.

Connie Cowens · Graff Vo-Tech (OTC)
If anybody wants to file a class action on them I am in, if the there is not a statute of limitations. My baby was stillborn.

Text in bold was from the comment section..LOL...is she serious?

Prime has always had a bad reputation, I was surprised that it was OSHA that got involved, figured it would be the Board of Labor.

Connie Cowens · Graff Vo-Tech (OTC)
If anybody wants to file a class action on them I am in, if the there is not a statute of limitations. My baby was stillborn.

Text in bold was from the comment section..LOL...is she serious?

Prime has always had a bad reputation, I was surprised that it was OSHA that got involved, figured it would be the Board of Labor.
maybe, she was a driver and at that time, pregnant in need of medical attention, or she was on home time, had the problem with the child, and she could not return to work for a while, and they fired her..???

About time someone took a look at them!

then like as in the past, when Prime had problems, they simply changed the name and called themselves, "New Prime"...

maybe after this, they will be known as "NEW, NEW, PRIME".....?

From the story:

As a result, OSHA ordered Prime Inc. to pay the driver lost wages of $41,373.34, covering the time between July 1, 2009 and April 1, 2010; $40,000 in compensatory damages for pain, suffering and loss of home and property; and $20,000 in punitive damages.

$40k for loss of home and property wouldn't cover 10% of the cost to replace my home and property.

Even if Prime loses the appeal and has to pay the guy, he still is coming out on the short end of the stick.

You know yrs go by, I still see those nice newer trucks as I pass em.. And we all know the % of them ever paying off is slim to none. Where do they auction off the older trucks? Is my question?

You know yrs go by, I still see those nice newer trucks as I pass em.. And we all know the % of them ever paying off is slim to none. Where do they auction off the older trucks? Is my question?

Why would you want one? Lord knows how many guys have been in them, maybe even one of them 3 to a truck operations, with the guys that don't bath because the rags absorb the dirt.

You cain't burn, bleach, or buy the stink out of one of those trucks.

there are truck and trailer auctions all across the country.

some get auctioned of in lots of x number and are shipped to Mexico, and the Arabian countries, and other foreign countries.

some get auctioned off in lots of x numbers, and go to a container company, schools, or smaller start up trucking companies.

some are taken back by the bank, or other finance companies, and are at many local truck dealers.

i personally would never buy a "repo'd" truck, as if the owner could not make the payments, what are the chances he took care of it and had the proper PM service's..??

further, anyone buying a truck with all "the bell's and whistles" right from the start, is NOT making a good business decision. the truck DOES NOT need to be all decked out in chrome and stainless steel, to attract a customer, it is an "ego trip" the new owner is on, and is showing off.

a "plain Jane" truck can AND WILL do the job of a fancy rig, only not too many first time buyers, want to be seen in such a truck...

to them, when they lose the truck to the repo man..??

i say good riddance, you fool.

there are truck and trailer auctions all across the country.

some get auctioned of in lots of x number and are shipped to Mexico, and the Arabian countries, and other foreign countries.

some get auctioned off in lots of x numbers, and go to a container company, schools, or smaller start up trucking companies.

some are taken back by the bank, or other finance companies, and are at many local truck dealers.

i personally would never buy a "repo'd" truck, as if the owner could not make the payments, what are the chances he took care of it and had the proper PM service's..??

further, anyone buying a truck with all "the bell's and whistles" right from the start, is NOT making a good business decision. the truck DOES NOT need to be all decked out in chrome and stainless steel, to attract a customer, it is an "ego trip" the new owner is on, and is showing off.

a "plain Jane" truck can AND WILL do the job of a fancy rig, only not too many first time buyers, want to be seen in such a truck...

to them, when they lose the truck to the repo man..??

i say good riddance, you fool.

Poppycock! I wouldn't buy a truck unless its a looooooong nose pete with all the chrome and chicken lights, a huge motor and a 48 speed tranny with a super tall shifter, oh and a skull shifter knob! Its my ***** extender, much like a over the top 4X4 pickup, you know the one that never gets dirty? Its a 4 wheel drive ***** extender.

Poppycock! I wouldn't buy a truck unless its a looooooong nose pete with all the chrome and chicken lights, a huge motor and a 48 speed tranny with a super tall shifter, oh and a skull shifter knob! Its my ***** extender,

first, you gotta "have one" to extend one........:hysterical: