XPO | Strike

Its all the same crap at every outfit. The only differnce is a different color truck and a different crew of whiners. It all depends on how you look at it. Awhile back i tried to get on at conway, but they wouldnt hire me bcuz i had a discharge on my employment part 8 years ago. But upsf had no problem with it.its funny how things work out. Heck back in 2006 Saia wouldnt hire me bcuz i had a moving violation in my personal vehicle. Lol

Try again Con-Job has lowered their standards...(We never Hire guys from other LTL Compainies, just new Drivers and Over-The-Road guys.See ya soon!

They got the small one, NAT got over a dollar an hour more than them.

Atlanta and Charlotte got a $1.79 raise up to $24.71. Down south we were all top pay at $22.92 but not anymore. We got a $.46 cent raise up to $23.38 at my barn. Honestly.....I didn't even notice the raise in my paycheck......I guess the welfare recipients are getting most of it through taxes.

Didn't think anyone could strike at Conway? No contracted labor no strike.protests and slow downs and walk outs yes.

Even if they were union there would be a " no strike/ no lockout " clause.

These drivers can't possibly do less than they do now. Many just show up and veg.

And if anyone attempts to actually do anything. They will all swarm him and bog him down.