Yellow | Stroudsburg 120 to reopen as a velocity terminal

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
Whats up LOVERS my phone has been ringing, 120 may open as a velocity terminal. Who has the info. It may just be rumor right now, but we all know how rumors have come true in the last couple of years. Come on boys tell me what you are hearing, am I a lover or a dreamer. How has my buddy Mr LOVER been. Me and truck stop TAMMY have been truckin across country for the last couple of months. Leave me a post to tell what you are hearing of just one to tell me how much you have missed me. You can always leave me a post of how much of an A hole I am to, but I like that. Hey where is my PUKE smileys. JEFF where are the puke smileys.

Re: Stroudsburg 120 to reopen as a valocity terminal

What a Hole!(LOL)
Puke.gif

Gee Stroud, You may need to toss that worn out pile of latex into the closet and go back to the kinder gentler YRC.

I don't see they're backing off of some of the Maybrook runs because of profitability, I don't see them restaffing 120, besides didn't some one buy the place?

The 120 terminal is now a bird sanctuary, pigeons,blackbirds ( a big bird here and there) crows and other assorted feathered flying things!!! The rats have all left, they destroyed enough families, and moved onto another smaller terminal in Dorrance Pa. Stroud must have really stuck Tammy to the mattress in the sleeper birth at a Petro and decided to contact the outside world again. Stroud ,.change that sign on the sleeper to - in case of accident , check sleeper for a Worn Out Tammy. They will need the jaws of life of course, to get her out !!!

[quote author=Chicago Roadway link=topic=79523.msg824104#msg824104 date=1272058243]
What a Hole!(LOL)
Puke.gif

[/quote]"Just when you thought it was safe to go outside" Damn, Damn, Damn you Stroud..... Nothin here but Clutch Cable aka got them by the balls would know.....

Just putting it out there, what I am hearing , not saying it is true. WHATS UP BAd SLAVIN? Tammy is worn out but a new latex covering will make her like brand new. PUKE PUKE, JEFF where are my puke smielys.

Good to hear from you Stroud!!! The boards are quite boring without your fire !!! Good to see you took time away from Tammy to contact the outside world. I still have some "blow out patches " from my own "friends" if you need any. I used your name as a reference at a fast food place, they refused to hire me because of your "special sauce" that you used on the burgers!!! Those ungreatful Bastards!!!!! Keep in touch, Bad Slavin

Are you waiting by the phone for a call to come back? :buttkisser: Do you miss the? :chairshot: :rant: :poke: Since the federal gov. said Pa can't put tolls on 80 the rumors are 120 will open again.

We will see stacker, I will believe it when I see it, all rumor right now. Your right BAd SLAVIN, I use to put some MANONAISE, on them, those ungreatful Aholes. Are you coming back stacker, I am not sure if I can or If I would. Talk to you later LOVERS. MAN I MISS MY PUKE GUYS, BRING THEM BACK JEFF. PUKE PUKE

[quote author=stacker link=topic=79523.msg824851#msg824851 date=1272295149]
Are you waiting by the phone for a call to come back? :buttkisser: Do you miss the? :chairshot: :rant: :poke: Since the federal gov. said Pa can't put tolls on 80 the rumors are 120 will open again.
[/quote]
Right now I would say this is wishful thinking on the part of some people. Could it happen? Hell anything's possible with this Chicken outfit.
Bottom Line?
You can turn 95% of New England from Maybrook. Carlisle still can still run the metro on a turn and the EOL drivers can move and 1-2-day freight faster than running it into 123/135 and have it sit an extra day.
So what has changed to cause this rumor to start again?

[quote author=stroud120 link=topic=79523.msg824901#msg824901 date=1272311461]
We will see stacker, I will believe it when I see it, all rumor right now. Your right BAd SLAVIN, I use to put some MANONAISE, on them, those ungreatful Aholes. Are you coming back stacker, I am not sure if I can or If I would. Talk to you later LOVERS. MAN I MISS MY PUKE GUYS, BRING THEM BACK JEFF. PUKE PUKE
[/quote]I'll come back so you have somebody to complain about not retiring.

Stacker, I would not come back, I have moved on. My career in the p*on business has really taken off. Talk to you later. PUKE PUKE. Jeff where are the PUKE SMIELEYS.

[quote author=stroud120 link=topic=79523.msg825680#msg825680 date=1272578709]
Stacker, I would not come back, I have moved on. My career in the p*on business has really taken off. Talk to you later. PUKE PUKE. Jeff where are the PUKE SMIELEYS.
[/quote]Glad to hear you have an up and coming career in p*on.