POLITICS Stuff I Just Like

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Magoo, Feb 13, 2014.

1. joe bucker

joe bucker No participation trophy's here

Driver Since:
  2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Democrat Propaganda AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    She left out one thing in her fake accent. She needed to say "axed" me instead of "asked" me. :biglaugh:
    The Dems do this accent thing because they think that all blacks are stupid.

In my best Southern drawl:
    "I ain't in no waaayz tarred".
    -Hillary Clinton

3. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member AD-FREE USER

[​IMG]

Big Dave, kboomarang and Rastus like this.
  4. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

5. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

Obama administration, forcing the president to use executive privilege to protect his attorney general, Eric Holder, from revealing the sordid and deadly details of the operation. It also led to the House of Representatives issuing a criminal contempt citation of Holder, the first sitting member of the Cabinet of the United States to be so held.
    Two of the weapons retrieved at the site of Terry’s death were traced back to the 2,000 firearms that were allowed to move across the border ostensibly in an effort to arrest top people in the Sinaloa, El Teo, and La Familia cartels. It was revealed that the real underlying intention was to attack the Second Amendment when gun dealers, working with agents of the ATF, were allowed to sell guns to criminals. When those criminals committed violence, the easy availability of firearms would be blamed.

Previous attempts to track, follow, and then arrest top people in those cartels failed. In the “Hernandez case" in 2007, it was not successful. In 2008, there was the “Medrano case,” where some 100 firearms were allowed to enter Mexico as part of the ATF’s next attempt to snare top drug people. In this case the target was Sinaloa Cartel kingpin Javier Elenes Ruiz, otherwise known as “Rambo.” The sting succeeded in snaring some low-level members, but “Rambo” remained free and untouched in Mexico.

These two failed attempts were followed by a third, organized by a top ATF agent and a U.S. attorney. Called Operation Fast and Furious because the target members also happened to belong to a car club featuring high-powered, heavily modified automobiles, it included agents from the ATF, the FBI, the DEA, and ICE. When Terry’s death became known, the operation was shut down, and the investigations began.

Then-AG Eric Holder initially denied knowing anything about Fast and Furious, saying that he “heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks.” Later, Holder admitted that “there may be a situation here in which a serious mistake was made,
    https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...rol-agent-brian-terrys-death-finally-arrested

Magoo, I thought Eric Holder said he didn't know, then he said there might of been a mistake.
    So he did know

6. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

[​IMG]

7. Magoo

[​IMG]

Big Dave likes this.
  8. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Really?

9. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    This is a lie. I already proved to you that Rick Scott WAS NOT convicted. Stop the lies.
    :chairshot:

Rastus likes this.
  10. Magoo

You right he was never charged with a crime. thats called good lawyering.
    His company paid the fine

Rick Scott - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Scott

During his tenure as chief executive, the company defrauded Medicare, Medicaid and other federal programs. The Department of Justice ultimately fined the company $1.7 billion in what was at the time the largest health care fraud settlement in U.S. history. Scott was never charged with any crime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So tell me was the man innocent of defrauding the tax payers or did he just get lucky and skate?

11. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Was Peter Strzok and Lisa Page in on that too?

12. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    I guess that means that Obama is 100% responsible for the bloodless coup that took place under his watch then. Hang him right along with those who will be getting indicted.....hopefully as soon as this week.

13. Magoo

If you have Amazon Prime Video and haven't see this comedy check it out

14. Magoo

If you have Netflix check out this one

What grabbed me was when Woody Harrelsons character told one of his old story's to some other cops. Especially the young cop at the table. I think it was an education about the profession.
    If you see it let me know if it touches you too.

15. Magoo

16. Magoo

17. Magoo

The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, which Henry Bergh founded, received its charter from the State of New York on this day in 1866.

[​IMG]
    About this website
    smithsonianmag.com
    The ASPCA’s Founder Was Known as “The Great Meddler”
    Although Bergh's efforts to prevent animal cruelty weren't well-received…

18. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

For once I'm going to agree with Magoo,

Magoo and Oprah both said old white people need to die. I agree, John Kerry, Joe Biden, Stefan Halper, Robert Mueller, Jeff Sessions, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi.....

19. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

Magoo,

what fake news stupid articles you going to post now that Obama is guilty of spying on Trump?

20. Magoo

My kind of People
    [​IMG]