Stupid file

i been seeing more of this the past few years, than ever before.
That is a old mirror.

Thats also replaced by a little window in the door on the pax side. Then a couple of additional forward fender mirrors and so on. Until there are no blind spots.

I have taken out cars specifically in cabovers without that kind of mirror. Thats why I make sure I do not drive cabover anything. They put me in one against my strongest objections in 2000 and poof took out my third vehicle. Told them. (I quit that week, we has been over it too much.) learned that the fleet sold those cabovers for scrap the following spring.

They would call me for years several times a year asking if I wanted to get a load and go. (This time in a conventional...) No.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/p...t-not-too-proud-ask-for-cash-first/ar-AAOaD9b

Enrique Tarrio, "Leader" of the proud boys, sentenced to 5 months in a D.C. jail, 2 weeks in, whining about how "unsafe jail is" and wanting to (sniffle, sniffle, insert whiney baby noises) "serve his time at home".
Wannabe tough guy, really just a sissy.
Court date Monday, yet Court will be crowded. Outta be good for some Laughing at the "proud BOY"!!
:biglaugh:
:clapping:
:clappy:
:crybaby:
:stirthepot:

Last edited:
The Cessna 152 trying to get a foot down on the long runway was hilarious. But well done.

We had a steady 40 knot wind typical of the area in a old 172 and pilot brought her into the runway nose in on final. We rolled off base and the wind difference slowed us to less than 20 ground speed. The stall horn got going as we perched on the runway numbers and was stopped in 40 feet flat. The plane was down to 61 knots. Stall is 60 flat in the configuration we had it in.

Never again will I have a landing like that. The pilot did well.

The Marine Mudchicken Osprey remembered me being at the Boeing Fence at Chester back in the 80's when they were testing those big noisy props. I remember that noise and said damned if they ever stick THAT on a helicopter. It was in a test cage so if something went wrong it will be contained in it. I never forgot that sound.

Other than the thump of some stupid window licking mouth breather trying a 12 foot painted pink low bridge at the Chester's Elevated commuter rail a block away.