Successful Plastic Innundation

Cerberus_Kelpie

TB Veteran
Credits
https://www.blacklistednews.com/art...lastic-equivalent-of-a-credit-card-every.html

We consume plastic every day. And that quantity is growing as each day we let our planet get inundated in a plastic tide. The thick bed of plastic floating on the sea; the beasts and birds choking to death on plastic; it all used to be a part of the dining table conversation. And then suddenly we find that it is a part of our diet. We are surrounded by plastic and almost all of the food that the modern man consumes is either packed in plastic or has plastic mixed in it, in some form of the other.

Plastic has littered the bottom of the Mariana Trench, the deepest place on earth; it is there at its highest point up there on Mt. Everest. it has been found in Arctic sea ice and littered on the peaks of the remote French Pyrenees.

The study of the effects of ingesting plastic is still in its nascent stages. The long term effects are unknown. Respiratory distress caused by inhalation of plastic fibers and inflammation of respiratory tracts is known. Some chemicals like bisphenol-A(BPA) and phthalates are potential carcinogens. Reproductive malformations and developmental disorders can also occur.

Related Articles:
Thursday, October 18, 2018 - Found in 90 Percent of Table Salt Brands, Study Finds Average Adult Ingests 2,000 Pieces of Microplastic Per Year

we "inhale" plasitc fumes/vapors in our vehilces on a near daily basis, even the big rigs.

all the material in all vehilces is plastic or plastic based. this plastic gives "gasses" often refered to as "off gassing". this is what puts that thin layer of "fog" inside the windows, as if it were a smokers car

now we are driving, and inhaling those gases......

https://www.iqair.com/blog/air-quality/car-interior-off-gassing

Pollution over China can be seen
from outer space
Obviously somebody is in the lead when it comes to destroying the planet

Pollution over China can be seen
from outer space
Obviously somebody is in the lead when it comes to destroying the planet
although i have no absolute proof, if i recall, America was like that as well, way back in it's earlier industrialized days. many factories had run on coal. at one time, i had pictures from the local newspaper, or the soot all over the buildings. (i cannot find them online just yet, but i am trying)

i think that China is growing by leaps and bounds in it's "somewhat" growing industrialized days.

my granddad, and dad, each worked in a factory mill, where brown lung was not even a thought way back then.

so hopefully "someday", maybe by some world health organization, China will be demanded/ordered to clean up.

questions arise whether or not China responds.

although i have no absolute proof, if i recall, America was like that as well, way back in it's earlier industrialized days. many factories had run on coal. at one time, i had pictures from the local newspaper, or the soot all over the buildings. (i cannot find them online just yet, but i am trying)

i think that China is growing by leaps and bounds in it's "somewhat" growing industrialized days.

my granddad, and dad, each worked in a factory mill, where brown lung was not even a thought way back then.

so hopefully "someday", maybe by some world health organization, China will be demanded/ordered to clean up.

I can remember when you never saw a blue sky in Birmingham.
How much plastic do you eat, when consuming seafood?

They've forgoten about mercury, now they claim ingesting plastic will be our demise.
well then, all chewing gum factories need to shut down...

chewing gum is made from plastics, and has been, for a long time.

"Polyvinyl acetate? What’s that? According to the article “Behind the Label: Chewing Gum” published this week in The Ecologist, polyvinyl acetate (a type of plastic) is manufactured using vinyl acetate, a chemical shown to cause tumors in lab rats. In fact, in 2008 the Canadian government was so concerned about vinyl acetate used in the production of chewing gum that they added it to a list of substances to be considered toxic. However, according to the article, government regulators were forced to back down due to industry pressure."

https://myplasticfreelife.com/2010/01/chewing-on-plastic-yum/

But the left keep blaming Trump because he got us out of the Paris agreement.. I am glad you see it right..

Every one says " the left " but nobody has specific names ?
Anyhow green energy got us to cleaner air with windmills and solar panels. Even if Trump says the TVs don't work if the wind isn't blowing

China has been notified several times
Take my word for it

Every one says " the left " but nobody has specific names ?
Anyhow green energy got us to cleaner air with windmills and solar panels. Even if Trump says the TVs don't work if the wind isn't blowing

You could start with the twenty or so Democratic presidential candidates and throw in the pundents on CNN and MSNBC. That's for starters.