ODFL | Super Bowl of Trucking

NC has one driver from Wilson Trucking Harold Snyder from gbo wilson term. is sitting in 1st place in 5-axle.He will be in main event Sat.

Just heard from contact & was told OD will most likely have one driver Sat in the final's.Top 5 driver's from the week will face off on Sat.

Does the winner at OD get a pickup truck also???? Looks like a fun experience just to make it to nationals!

No p/up but alot of cash.Also,OD has never had a winner at the national's.So if one did you may just get a truck or anything.lol...We had a 8th place finish in flatbed.That was the best finish out of the event this year

Would've been just a grand in cash for showing up! Does OD also pay for the days you're gone also? I would've liked to of been there just to get out of p/d for a few days lol. Maybe next year in Philly....

They do not pay for practice.ATA Rule's.It all depend's on State&how many driver's competing.In NC this year we had 13 driver's&it is a 2 day event.Some state's like VA are only 1 day.OD provide's uniform's which alway's is black uniform pant's.This year was cargo pant's&2 shirt's that are color&design'd pick'd by corp.Everyone in every state wear's the samething.They provide motel,eat's,etc for you&family.This year we got pay'd for 2 day's.Entry fee's are pay'd.If you win your class"If you win"you will receive $1000 cash&all expense trip for you&family to National event.If you win"If you win" your class you will a couple thousand&if you win grand champion you will walk away with about $5000 total.Somewhere around that.You must keep a clean record.Preventable or not.The only thing that does not count is animal strike's&if you are legally park'd&out of truck.OD has a stricter policy than what the ATA say's.So no on the cash for just showing up.Has one who has competed the past 3 yr's.It is just a honor to be there every year &compete against the best of the best in the state.I've learn'd alot from all the old guy's&Ialway's watch how they do thing's.
Would've been just a grand in cash for showing up! Does OD also pay for the days you're gone also? I would've liked to of been there just to get out of p/d for a few days lol. Maybe next year in Philly....

That's a nice chunk of change Kenneth, let's make nationals next year 10-4.