Estes | Superbowl!!!!!!

The way that game ended was just like Peytons last game with the Vols against Nebraska on that same field.
I bet he wishes he never has to play another game there.

Congratulations to the Saints! Good job with the come back win. Good game!

I hope we can get some of that Louisiana magic up here in K-town with our new head coach.
Looking forward big time to see what Derek Dooley is gonna do for us. I bet Vince taught him some good tricks!

I kept hearing the Saints won't be able to stop Peyton before and during the game. After the game they were blaming the loss on the rookie coach. I believe they could have swapt coaches and would have gotton the same results. Peyton is lucky he was only picked off once.

I kept hearing the Saints won't be able to stop Peyton before and during the game. After the game they were blaming the loss on the rookie coach. I believe they could have swapt coaches and would have gotton the same results. Peyton is lucky he was only picked off once.

yea...Peyton did'nt really have all that much pressure in the pocket all night,
but Saints defensive backs did a outstanding job covering the Colts receivers.
They did'nt give Peyton many good targets all night and that made the difference.

Actually, Payton outthrew Brees the whole game..He had all day to throw the ball..The Saints defense could not stop him in the open field.. But when it counted, he just counldn't get it in the endzone..That has happened to the Saints all year.. They give up nothing big.. Then tighten up in the "red zone"..Then Brees got HOT..But, the interception,turned the game around for the Saints,I believe.. The on-side kick helped, cause it negated the coin tost..But the Saints defense really done a fine job in the second half, when it counted..

Oh.. Another tidbit of info..Most watched program in TV history..Most watched Superbowl in Superbowl history..Surpassed the MASH finale to gain 106.5 million viewers.. See.. I am influential..

yea...Peyton did'nt really have all that much pressure in the pocket all night,
but Saints defensive backs did a outstanding job covering the Colts receivers.
They did'nt give Peyton many good targets all night and that made the difference.

Yea, zone or man coverage. Great game!

Oh.. Another tidbit of info..Most watched program in TV history..Most watched Superbowl in Superbowl history..Surpassed the MASH finale to gain 106.5 million viewers.. See.. I am influential..

I recon it's going to be the biggest mardi gras in mardi gras history also. lol