Yellow | Supervisors are starting to be laid off

The unfortunate fact here is that some posters feel that gloating over someone else's suffering is acceptable. Quite obviously those individuals NEVER learned the simple life lesson that gloating is no more acceptable than pouting.

Yes it is unfortunate. It is apparent that many of the posters on here see things only from their small world and fail to gain an understanding of the larger picture. The situation that has befallen YRC has caused suffering on everyone. I guess it makes some on here feel better about things by being gleeful over people losing their jobs. Supervisors, Drivers, Dock,yard...we are all people and need jobs....(Except Zollars lol) That's Management....The ones at the top of the corporate ladder that made the ill fated decision to purchase Roadway and then to later merge them....and of course the Purchase of the USF family of Companies. Ohh did I mention the Chinese Venture?? Did any of the Supervisors have any say in those decisions? I think not... so to all who are taking great sport in the lose of jobs in Supervision...think about it beyond your personal and emotional view point.

Look at the other jobs though,like dock,yard,and shuttle.Very little supervision on the dock at 309,and BPH are around 2.5,yard, average 3-4 hooked sets a shift per man,shuttle,2 trips to rail and back in 10-12 hours?Wtf?

Good examples what happens with less supervision....

Whether you feel there is equal sacrifice or not, IMO there is a big difference between management and supervisory personell. Managers make decisions, supervisors simply follow orders. I do agree that some are like some of the posters here. They feel that if they must be miserable then others should too.

Simply Stated...Exactly.

Look at the other jobs though,like dock,yard,and shuttle.Very little supervision on the dock at 309,and BPH are around 2.5,yard, average 3-4 hooked sets a shift per man,shuttle,2 trips to rail and back in 10-12 hours?Wtf?

OKC/531 BPH 4.05 YARD 2-3 HOOKS PER HR Dock cost per bill $8.88 1 Super per shift most of the time.
Just spent untold amount of $$$ on cameras because they think we are Putting the screws to them.
BTW Dal/511 BHP 2.45 Dock cost per BILL $15.88
Per there "PAYGRAM" 2-3 hr to get hooked Just moved 35% of freight back to 511 (Tyson thanks for 511 voting Yes)
Yes I gave weeks Vacation for this.

great news firing of deutschbags ,ill sleep like a baby tonight.
I don't know if anyone was a germanbag! However if you are refering to a device for feminine hygene it is spelled douchbag.
And unless I am mistaken NONE of the management team in Overland Park has been let go. Only people who had NO say in the reckless pursuit of a FedEx like empire.

I don't know if anyone was a germanbag! However if you are refering to a device for feminine hygene it is spelled douchbag.
And unless I am mistaken NONE of the management team in Overland Park has been let go. Only people who had NO say in the reckless pursuit of a FedEx like empire.
The YRCW Management are restructuring their team work processes. It takes a little time, but operations will improve to be more efficient and productive in the work place. Here are some of the tools their using.

YouTube - New Product Development: Creating High Performing Teams

Actually it is douche bag....haha

so when the supers were giving :::shit::: letters and have contests to see who could give the most. and they would just pick a guy and pound them until they quit or snapped and thaught it was a big joke . that was ok i guess.
this still goes on today .we have a new som who has been trying to fire some1 for the last few weeks.
sure sucks when the shoe is on the other foot:Violin:

so when the supers were giving :::shit::: letters and have contests to see who could give the most. and they would just pick a guy and pound them until they quit or snapped and thaught it was a big joke . that was ok i guess.
this still goes on today .we have a new som who has been trying to fire some1 for the last few weeks.
sure sucks when the shoe is on the other foot:Violin:
Wow, it almost sounds similar to something like this........

YouTube - Secret Tape, NY Police Press Ticket Quotas