Yellow | supervisors let go at 211?

Sounds like we are going to find out who the next ceo is going to be soon. Remember, clean house the day you come in , then everyone left will feel safe and be glad and loyal to the new leader.

@211 Lyle quit and went to Dayton Freight, Blake,Jason,Eric,& John B from the city. First 4 were dock. 5 is a good start Now we need a couple from upper management to go.

The rest of the country says YES ,keep voting NO chicago ,TOLEDO will open soon and then chicago EOL terminal BIG railhead being built in Toledo just behind terminal from what we hear. Must be alot of good paying JOBS in chicago. Rember they want to trim the herd, be careful of what you ask for.
They Dont forget and 123/135 are doing a lot of rail work lately....Hum....

I seem to remember they have to come up with $150,000,000 by way of head count in supervision according to the agreement. Many more to go. I hope whoever is left can spell their names. Can someone tell me if that is right?

..........In addition to the nonunion employees’ sacrifices mentioned above, the Employer shall have reduced the nonunion employees’
headcount and other costs to have created at least $160 million in annualized savings related to this Restructuring Plan .............

From Section 9(a).
http://www.teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/67753YRCMOU.pdf

I seem to remember they have to come up with $150,000,000 by way of head count in supervision according to the agreement. Many more to go. I hope whoever is left can spell their names. Can someone tell me if that is right?

The SG&A expenses resulting from this should really do a job on an already putrid balance sheet. Could be cause for further concessions.

Hmmmm got 2 TM's at 615 one came in from Richmond to get the house in order and done as nice job doing so. Moral is up numbers are respectable, we were last in the district with the mismanaged managers here. Alot of $$$$$ being wasted when 2 guyz are doin the same job getting paid for one slot.

We heard yesterday that former Yellow Area Director of Operations in the Cleveland area, Larry M. was let go. He was another close to 30 year employee who gave 110% everday! This guy bled swamp holly orange! We also heard that Portland, OR Terminal Manager, Ron V. (formerly from Yellow in San Bernardino, Chicago, Toledo, and Richfield, (originally from Roadway in Copley) was let go too! Looks like YRC is starting to target some higher ups who make the big $$$$$!