Yellow | supervisors let go at 211?

I'm sure this will improve morale and motivation on the front lines. Such an uplifting and inspirational working environment. Pay no attention to that anvil hanging over your head.

I'm sure this will improve morale and motivation on the front lines. Such an uplifting and inspirational working environment. Pay no attention to that anvil hanging over your head.

At least it is not only hanging over teamsters heads........they must be held accountable as well, if not more so....they control the terminal

Last edited by a moderator:
Chicago 309

:452:
the rest of the country says yes ,keep voting no chicago ,toledo will open soon and then chicago eol terminal big railhead being built in toledo just behind terminal from what we hear. Must be alot of good paying jobs in chicago. Rember they want to trim the herd, be careful of wh
at you ask for.

:452: Blah blah blah :452:

the border of michigan is just behind the terminal/the rail will be in new baltimore,oh which is 55 miles south of toledo/not to practical for shuttling

We heard yesterday that former Yellow Area Director of Operations in the Cleveland area, Larry M. was let go. He was another close to 30 year employee who gave 110% everday! This guy bled swamp holly orange! We also heard that Portland, OR Terminal Manager, Ron V. (formerly from Yellow in San Bernardino, Chicago, Toledo, and Richfield, (originally from Roadway in Copley) was let go too! Looks like YRC is starting to target some higher ups who make the big $$$$$!

He's right...Larry really had orange blood flowing through his veins. Larry was the usually the first to arrive in the morning and last to leave at night. I wish him the best of luck. I've been saying for a long time that we need to cut management to match new staffing levels, but it is disturbing that certain people you would think have earned their place and gave it their all have been let go, and certain other people that should be gone are still here.

These are the CVE road dispatchers from Yellow now working at Copley 211: Dean, Ray, Craig, Carol, Harold, Steve, and their boss Joel with his secretary Sue.