ABF | Support UPS Freight Teamsters!

They are not going overboard, just trying to inform it's members of the nasty tactics this company will use during contract time. Where are all the company supporter's now that the contract is settled? I can tell you you will see them again in 5 years when the contract is up pushing the company B.S.
Brother, I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree on this point. I'm not sure company supporters and people who thought this was the best contract we were going to get are the same thing. I am not a company supporter (I am long and far from that) but I still think we got the best contract we were going to get (with the IBT negotiating it for us) even though we got hosed, firetrucked, and bent over!!!

And to support my position that some people go overboard, how am I "poor Homesick"? What drama? Those two statements are designed to be antagonistic and insulting. The same way Bubba was antagonizing and insulting Canary.

Brother, I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree on this point. I'm not sure company supporters and people who thought this was the best contract we were going to get are the same thing. I am not a company supporter (I am long and far from that) but I still think we got the best contract we were going to get (with the IBT negotiating it for us) even though we got hosed, firetrucked, and bent over!!!

And to support my position that some people go overboard, how am I "poor Homesick"? What drama? Those two statements are designed to be antagonistic and insulting. The same way Bubba was antagonizing and insulting Canary.

Thank you, Brother,........for your concern of my feelings being hurt by certain......persons...here...

Honestly,......Thanks......

But,........A cloud of gnats is more antagonizing.....than a person abusing someone anonymously......

I have great faith in the intelligence of you and the vast majority of the posters on the ABF board....to be able to discern an honest argument from a disingenuous, vituperous attack.....

In other words,.......certain people are their own worst enemy.....by capering and gibbering their smarmy trash in public.....

Ain’t foolin’ anyone........

6pak, I don't know exactly what UPSF got but here are a few things I have picked up....top pay on August 1, 2018 is $28.65 hour (and it takes 4 years to get there), 0.72 mile (don't know how long it takes), work 1 day a week for insurance (ours in the southern conference is must have 3 paid tours). Then their raises are about the same as ours. And just for comparison our wages in the southern conference are $24.9324 hour and 0.626091 mile

And we call that (A)always (B)being (F)firetrucked.
I like the (Aye Bee Ffuh part...gotta remember that..next time someone asked me how to spell Aye Bee Ffuh or what it stands for..