ODFL | Survey May2019

Not sure what region you all are in but don't have any of those issues here. Was a city guy, we lost a big account resulting in guys getting let go. Was given the option to transfer to another terminal until able to come back. Jumped into line haul and been working 5 days a week since. Just came back to home terminal and still running steady, in fact I called central for a 6th run this week. Both terminals I've worked for have been nothing but awesome and great. The managers and people I work with have been the best. I ran line for r+l for a few before OD and I'm definitely drinking the koolaid here. Everyone I work with is annoyingly happy from what I'm use to....

Not sure what region you all are in but don't have any of those issues here. Was a city guy, we lost a big account resulting in guys getting let go. Was given the option to transfer to another terminal until able to come back. Jumped into line haul and been working 5 days a week since. Just came back to home terminal and still running steady, in fact I called central for a 6th run this week. Both terminals I've worked for have been nothing but awesome and great. The managers and people I work with have been the best. I ran line for r+l for a few before OD and I'm definitely drinking the koolaid here. Everyone I work with is annoyingly happy from what I'm use to....

Good it works for you,, don’t mean many others ain’t havin issues