ABF | Survey Results

ABF381

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
Credits
The survey results are in more than a month ago and my (now showers daily, thanks to TB) manager still hasn't discussed the results with the drivers. Not surprising as he only talks to just one driver, usually about football...the rest of us he acts as though we are something stuck to the bottom of his shoe....so (I know the fort reads this) why bother doing them if we get no feedback?

The survey results are in more than a month ago and my (now showers daily, thanks to TB) manager still hasn't discussed the results with the drivers. Not surprising as he only talks to just one driver, usually about football...the rest of us he acts as though we are something stuck to the bottom of his shoe....so (I know the fort reads this) why bother doing them if we get no feedback?
I seen the posters with the results in the office at my terminal last week, but they still have yet to be hung up anywhere….

We will get the results in about 8 months from now, we all know how fast ABF moves.... just in time for the next survey....

would that be dog poop or chewing gum stuck on the bottom of the shoe?

Fear the Fort!

Last edited:
Hey 381, if one of the questions on the survey was “Does your TM promptly remove garlic knots from break room oven?”, I give him a F…..
At least there wasn't a question about infrequent showering......although now he would pass....thanks Truckingboards..... LMAO
were not worthy waynes world GIF