ABF | Survey time again.

Hey Judy , let's make Trucking Great Again with faster trucks & bigger mirrors & get rid of them time wasting pup trailers ! Oh and change your name a few times to like Old Yeller did too !!
TBT%203.30.17%20ABF%2090th_750.jpg

Hey Judy , let's make Trucking Great Again with faster trucks & bigger mirrors & get rid of them time wasting pup trailers ! Oh and change your name a few times to like Old Yeller did too !!
Tell Judy she needs newer glasses too, partner.

Is that an ID badge on her hip? I thought it was just us grunts that had to scan in to come to work. I wonder if she forgets to scan in if she still gets paid? Exactly how much is 6 million dollars a year minus one day.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Is that an ID badge on her hip? I thought it was just us grunts that had to scan in to come to work. I wonder if she forgets to scan in if she still gets paid? Exactly how much is 6 million dollars a year minus one day.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Judy bought my partner and I lunch a few weeks ago when we were turning at Columbus, at Jimmy Johns. Didn't bat an eye at the $26 dollar bill either.