Yellow | SURVEY

The International Brotherhood of Teamsters is closely monitoring the global health crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic. Working with other unions, public health officials and other experts in our Safety and Health Department, he Teamsters Union is focused on providing our affiliate locals, 1.4 million members, and staff with the most up-to-date information and resources to help everyone in this difficult time. Many Teamster members across multiple industries are seeing the effects of the widespread transmission of the disease caused by the virus, known as COVID-19. These workers are at increased risk if they frequently interact with potentially infected or infected individuals.

:hyper:

Whether you got the shot or not is irrelevant. It's clear the guidelines are just more song and dance as is the effectiveness and safety of the vax. Vaxxed or not, you can get covid, die from it, transmit it to others. The masks they say are effective are not. AU even makes them label the boxes not for covid or risk a massive fine. I think the union should strike on the issue. Regardless, if you survived the first 2, I highly suggest you do not roll the dice on boosters. Different bottles have different ingredients. They are trying to gradually kill of or permanently destroy the health of people globally. Getting the right combo is pretty much a guaranteed hospital visit, wher ethey put you on a ventillator to give you double pnumonia and Remdesivir
to give you renal failure if you don't have the grace to die off quickly. FYI, they do not even consider your death/injury from the jabs as being related until two weeks after receiving them. So far there have been zero payouts by the feds on claims because YOU must prove they caused it. All the side effects are so common with other conditions you'll never do it. I think the union should strike on the issue. Otherwise, try to get medical or religious exemptions. They must recognize them under the government rules now. Barring that, go on sick leave and wait it out until 2023.

Whether you got the shot or not is irrelevant. It's clear the guidelines are just more song and dance as is the effectiveness and safety of the vax. Vaxxed or not, you can get covid, die from it, transmit it to others. The masks they say are effective are not. AU even makes them label the boxes not for covid or risk a massive fine. I think the union should strike on the issue. Regardless, if you survived the first 2, I highly suggest you do not roll the dice on boosters. Different bottles have different ingredients. They are trying to gradually kill of or permanently destroy the health of people globally. Getting the right combo is pretty much a guaranteed hospital visit, wher ethey put you on a ventillator to give you double pnumonia and Remdesivir
to give you renal failure if you don't have the grace to die off quickly. FYI, they do not even consider your death/injury from the jabs as being related until two weeks after receiving them. So far there have been zero payouts by the feds on claims because YOU must prove they caused it. All the side effects are so common with other conditions you'll never do it. I think the union should strike on the issue. Otherwise, try to get medical or religious exemptions. They must recognize them under the government rules now. Barring that, go on sick leave and wait it out until 2023.
Maybe the whole country should go on strike, stay home, and we could all just starve to death?
Starvation would be avoidable.
Blood clots are instant strokes and death.

VOTE ON WHAT YOU WILL DO IF MANDATED

TAKE THE VAX
TAKE THE FIRING
GET TESTED WEEKLY BUT NOT PAY FOR TESTING
GET TESTED WEEKLY BUT MIGHT HAVE TO PAY FOR TESTING
RETIRE EARLY
QUIT AND GET A DRIVING JOB WITH LESS THAN 100 EMPLOYEES
ALREADY HAD THE VAX

I WILL VOTE FIRST AND TAKE THE FIRING ALSO MIGHT GET A JOB THAT HAS LESS THAN 100 PEOPLE
We carefully talked that over and crossed a bridge two weeks ago with a decision to call the end of day Jan 4th 2022 the last day of working at a actual employer making wages. Thats the last day. End. Dot. Finis.

Testing? Employer offered 180 a week out of our wages. Ya right.

They dont dare fire. IF they did thats enforcing the biden mandate as a State Organ of the Federal Government by extension. Sue em and get a million dollar payout for enforcing something for which employer has no staturary titled authroity or laws to do in the first place.

Retired? been there done that. Me from trucking and her from the United States Marine Corps. She needed years to calm her mind and heal from the Corps but given a chance to do it again she would do it with both hands. The alternative at 18 was poverty, drugs and eventually self destruction in a place that has no escape.

Covid? Meh. Vaxes dont work. All of my left family members who jabbed with both hands across the board, all adults over 18. I think about 20 plus in total all jabbed ASAP. ALL got sick with covid within 6 months of jabbed. ALL recovered but two with damage that probably will put them on the disabled list and still in the 40's with social security. MWAH.

They WERE employers with 15 souls. Thats being wrapped up pronto. They will get into something else entirely. Might be basket weaving but it will be something.

But wait!!! the mandate went poof last week. Two seperate courts ruled it invalid for a lot of good reasons. No such biden mandate exists now. HOWEVER private companies like Ford insist on jabbing. You do not choose for yourself, you SUBMIT to king Ford.

See if I ever buy a ford again in my lifetime. They just ****ed themselves when they forget that you, you and me and you and yes you way up there have a FREE CHOICE to jab or not. Thats freedom.

To be told to bend down, submit or otherwise surrender against your will to jab? F you. I die on my boots. I'll learn to eat paint from hunger under the bridge before I submit to a mandate. if that kills me? So much the better.

Last edited:
Are you a doctor? No. Just a another conspiracy nut.
You might as well label me as a nutter as well. My doctors (PLURAL) have been unjabbed themselves in the front with the sick and dying all around them up to their eyeballs including little old me.

We have had our last converstation. We live in a free state, the school kids freely choose to mask or not. There are hardly no mandates still standing. But we support, love and help those who feel the need to mask up. But they are free within limits. Many of us have gotten covid already and HEALED. They are immune now for sure. I tested negative three times. And people died around me day and night from covid despite the best medicines tried to do for them. They were dead anyway. Or worse.