Yellow | SURVEY

I recall after 9-11 anyone who had a rifle in the gun rack in the back window... EVERYONE called it in. Such state of fear and paranoia.

We went from giving a ******* about some rifle and some beat up truck. Come on man. Straight to OMFG hes gonna kill us all... WTF.

To each their own choice , but did your parents & grandparents , get the vaccine shots back then . like for Polio & small pox & measles & whooping cough & etc other ones & they lived to tell a trucking story another day ! p.s. I got the shot in Both arms , but don't know why the Nurse asked me to get naked for the shots ??
6ef27eeadc55d2b09e0e3a52a96fae99.jpg
Let me get her number wong,I'm going for the shot,loland tell her I'll just show up naked

ernie-soehl-vaccination-memo.md.jpg
Ernie says "Relax, we're monitoring the situation!"
:lmao:
I just heard from a reliable source that Ernie told them we have an outstanding contract and in another year or two we will get a copy of it! Now they are trying to say that the new contract does not say we get the day before or after if the holiday falls on the weekend! I call BS!

I just heard from a reliable source that Ernie told them we have an outstanding contract and in another year or two we will get a copy of it! Now they are trying to say that the new contract does not say we get the day before or after if the holiday falls on the weekend! I call BS!
I just heard from another reliable source that today is April 1st.

To each their own choice , but did your parents & grandparents , get the vaccine shots back then . like for Polio & small pox & measles & whooping cough & etc other ones & they lived to tell a trucking story another day ! p.s. I got the shot in Both arms , but don't know why the Nurse asked me to get naked for the shots ??
6ef27eeadc55d2b09e0e3a52a96fae99.jpg

You show up naked she may smile, flick her tongue and jam that needle where you don't want it. Just sayin.
They have a bad habit of sticking needles just so. The degenerates. Always seeking to impose a form of legal aggression on a job they hate so much.

If they loved needles so much, Ive a few tips for them... see how they like it.

Our parents and grandparents did not have to wear masks, social distance or worry if others had gotten their shots.
Your comparing apples to oranges, not to mention the diseases our ancestors worried about were not man made in a lab in China with our government funding!
Apples and Oranges!
There are pictures out there of mask wearing from the pandemic of the early 1900.

Vaccines prevents diseases. So if you can still get it and spread it at best it is a therapeutic because it makes the disease less deadly.
It's still a vaccine.
"Vaccines can be prophylactic (to prevent or ameliorate the effects of a future infection by a natural or "wild" pathogen), or therapeutic (to fight a disease that has already occurred, such as cancer)."

Probably not too many of us can say we didn't have polio vaccine, small pox vaccine, measles vaccine or tetanus vaccines to go to school. Just sayin
When Uncle Sam invited me to his party 62 yrs ago, I don't recall anyone asking me if I wanted the shots.
I got caught running my mouth when I should have been listening and got sent to the front of the line.
No waiting, fast service, didn't even ask for my insurance card.

When Uncle Sam invited me to his party 62 yrs ago, I don't recall anyone asking me if I wanted the shots.
I got caught running my mouth when I should have been listening and got sent to the front of the line.
No waiting, fast service, didn't even ask for my insurance card.
When I was in basic training they used air guns to vaccinate us. You didn't want move or flinch! One guy did and had to get 33 stitches! :17: