Yellow | SURVEY

When I was in basic training they used air guns to vaccinate us. You didn't want move or flinch! One guy did and had to get 33 stitches! :17:
Yes, yes, yes. The air guns were like a framing nail gun. Two rows of Navy Corpsman impersonating carpenters with this guns. Marine Corps DI's screaming the whole time. Oh those were the days. The the 5cc injection of Gala Goblin before going to The Southeast Asia resort for a year. Again those were the days.

Yes, yes, yes. The air guns were like a framing nail gun. Two rows of Navy Corpsman impersonating carpenters with this guns. Marine Corps DI's screaming the whole time. Oh those were the days. The the 5cc injection of Gala Goblin before going to The Southeast Asia resort for a year. Again those, were the days.
Yeah, good ole days, I went from a $200 weekly paycheck to $78 per month, nothing like the good ole days.

We had one trucker undergoing orientation who had come to America fairly recently.

He developed big purple spots like some twisted sesame street puppet at breakfast in front of us in real time.

Medic took one look and called it a life threatening food poisoning. I dont know which of the three howled loudest...

The company? The Restaurant? The Driver who does not have a job?

I faced a airgun once. The doctor sort of cheated really badly. (Hes dead now so I feel safe sharing this one... unless he haunts me...) what he did was pull me into the office and got the coffee out. Opened a box of doughnuts choclate glazed etc. And then excused himself and left the room.

While i proceeded to work on a smoke, coffee and treats a pretty nurse came in. She did not just walk but sasshayed to the table. Now you are not supposed to misbehave or anything but the situation being presented was outrageous. SO I was focused on her and wondering WTF?

Nurse number two came in out of my field of view which was quite limited at that point and ....

POUF! done.

I delivered profanity to her. How Rude.

Doctor snickered. The wiley old coot. I did learn from that experience however being as young I was then. So... it worked out.

VOTE ON WHAT YOU WILL DO IF MANDATED

TAKE THE VAX
TAKE THE FIRING
GET TESTED WEEKLY BUT NOT PAY FOR TESTING
GET TESTED WEEKLY BUT MIGHT HAVE TO PAY FOR TESTING
RETIRE EARLY
QUIT AND GET A DRIVING JOB WITH LESS THAN 100 EMPLOYEES
ALREADY HAD THE VAX

I WILL VOTE FIRST AND TAKE THE FIRING ALSO MIGHT GET A JOB THAT HAS LESS THAN 100 PEOPLE
My opinion is every truck driver in this country should grow some balls,Stick together and shut down and bring these assholes to their knees. This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOT EFFIN RUSSIA, CHINA! If your thinking i can't afford that it will only take a couple days before they realize they screwed up.GROW SOME FELLAS.

Probably not too many of us can say we didn't have polio vaccine, small pox vaccine, measles vaccine or tetanus vaccines to go to school. Just sayin
There's probably a few youngsters on here without the smallpox vaccine. Make up the difference with all those meningitis shots though ,don't they.

Remember the good old days before Vaccines ?
b2GxpVvflO-VeYGUkXP1yKKjk7_ufAljrMguiYpJcAw.jpg

Is this your "PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL OPINION"? Just asking, because I do NOT see an MD or DO after your name, let alone RN or LPN. SMH
It's not after a lot of media peoples names either...nor the WSJ ..but:

AOC from NYC just tested positive......I would think she is vaxxed to the max......boosters and all. Why mandate something which doesn't work unless there is some kind of corruption at work?

Do I really need to be a doctor to diagnose that it's all BS?

To each their own choice , but did your parents & grandparents , get the vaccine shots back then . like for Polio & small pox & measles & whooping cough & etc other ones & they lived to tell a trucking story another day ! p.s. I got the shot in Both arms , but don't know why the Nurse asked me to get naked for the shots ??
6ef27eeadc55d2b09e0e3a52a96fae99.jpg
It has been a stressful year for healthcare workers Wong, SHE NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH, lolol.