Yellow | SURVEY

Those jabs are not the issue. There are jabs for various things that really can hurt humans like Malaria etc. Once jabbed for it its not a problem anymore. Im actually vaccinated against a range of things from childhood and have the cards from that time period. Trucking has from time to time made me sick depending on where I went and what I did. Once I got over the fever or whatever its fine. So add that to the immunity. Whatever it was.

These covid jabs dont work and kill people. That plus the status of being experimental renders life insurance companies unable to pay on covid or jab deaths.

Those jabs are not the issue. There are jabs for various things that really can hurt humans like Malaria etc. Once jabbed for it its not a problem anymore. Im actually vaccinated against a range of things from childhood and have the cards from that time period. Trucking has from time to time made me sick depending on where I went and what I did. Once I got over the fever or whatever its fine. So add that to the immunity. Whatever it was.

These covid jabs dont work and kill people. That plus the status of being experimental renders life insurance companies unable to pay on covid or jab deaths.
Maybe not your area, I know for fact, some companies do pay.

You are going to have to post some reputable links to support your outrageous claims. Especially that last sentence. I'LL WAIT!