ODFL | survival of the fittest

p@dsuperstar

TB Lurker
Credits
i had a yellow driver tell me that they had to take a 2.00 pay cut and he tried to tell me that od could not survive the current economic situation if they did not do the same.i told that he would be surprised that od is doing ok.he said that we have to compete with union pay.i asked how many pick ups he had he said 2 as i had 8 so i wonder why he had to take a pay what do yall think?:1036316054:

The economy sucks right now for everyone.However all companies don't suffer from poor management.One of the factors is bad enough but combine the two and it can have devastating effects.

:1036316054:
i had a yellow driver tell me that they had to take a 2.00 pay cut and he tried to tell me that od could not survive the current economic situation if they did not do the same.i told that he would be surprised that od is doing ok.he said that we have to compete with union pay.i asked how many pick ups he had he said 2 as i had 8 so i wonder why he had to take a pay what do yall think?:1036316054:

First of all, we have to vote on the pay cut. I just recieved my ballot today in the mail.
Second of all the only reason you non-union guys get paid as much as you do is because the company is trying to keep us TEAMSTERS out of your company,think about it.

Of course they're trying to keep teemsters out. Unions are what have destroyed the economy. Unions are for lazy workers who want to get paid for doing nothing. That's why the big three are in the situation they are. Gov't is reluctant to bail them out because they have to deal with the rediculious union. Guys making $40 per hour to sit on their ***, and the union supports that! I wouldn't hire any lazy union worker either!

:1036316054:

First of all, we have to vote on the pay cut. I just recieved my ballot today in the mail.
Second of all the only reason you non-union guys get paid as much as you do is because the company is trying to keep us TEAMSTERS out of your company,think about it.
If the company's ultimate goal is to keep the union out,Even the most hardcore union man will have to admit that pay cut will accomplish that goal.