ODFL | Switcher's

I am an attorney that specializes in overtime claims under the FLSA. I was recently contacted by an Old Dominion Freight Line switcher who has a case for unpaid overtime. I would be happy to speak with you or any other witnesses who may have seen unfair pay practices such as not paying overtime, which may be relevant to our case. I can be reached at (678) 330-2909, and my website is overtimeclaimslawyer.com.

Brandon Thomas

Ambulance chaser right here boys!

Dear Mr. Thomas. I believe OD does not have to pay OT because of a Labor Law (maybe the Railroad Act). If OD is required to pay OT after 40 hours, can you please show me the US Title & Code Law? von.

Sounds like some old time regulations need brought up to date and out of the ice age. Anytime a company has a loop hole they will find it. They pay the number crunchers well to find the loop holes. Work is work. It's funny how there is little exemptions for companies to scoot around paying people when they should. Smh...

Sounds like some old time regulations need brought up to date and out of the ice age. Anytime a company has a loop hole they will find it. They pay the number crunchers well to find the loop holes. Work is work. It's funny how there is little exemptions for companies to scoot around paying people when they should. Smh...
Not trying to be a dick here, but, if you become an owner operator, the overtime issue becomes moot. von.

Full time switcher here. Was told I have to work the dock 8 hours a week “to keep my skills sharp” :biglaugh: and no more than 40 in the horse. This came directly from HR after I asked why I can’t work more than 40 as a switcher.

I don’t care about OT. I never knew switchers weren’t considered dock employees and didn’t fall under the exemption until two weeks ago. I’ll sign a paper, just let me work the full time in the horse and the amount of hours I’m accustomed to.