FedEx Freight | take a moment everyone

hazmo

TB Lurker
Credits
last thursday morning a line haul driver out of harrisburg was in a motorcycle accident after getting off work. yesterday he was removed from life support. Jeff Puckett is the nicest guy you could ever meet. he is deep in his faith and very caring about the world in which we live. everyone take a moment to put jeff and his family in your prayers. he would for you.

Jeffrey A. Puckett, 47, of New Cumberland, passed away surrounded by his loving family on August 18, 2010 in M.S. Hershey Medical Center. He was the son of Geraldine Lawrence and the late David Roger Chatterton.
He was a driver for Fed-Ex, a Navy veteran, attended the New Covenant Fellowship Church Mechanicsburg, a former member of The First Presbyterian Church of Newport, R.I., former member of St. Paul's Masonic Lodge of Portsmouth, R.I. and a member of the Christian Motorcyclists Association.
He enjoyed gardening, golf, cooking, bowling, playing the drums in his former church in Newport, R.I. and spending time with his family.
He is survived by his loving wife, Barbara; a daughter, Ciara, at home; 2 brothers, Michael and Luke; 2 sisters, Beth and Teri; 18 nieces and nephews; and his "Dad", Jerry Bob Puckett.
He was predeceased by a nephew, James Michael Chatterton.
A Memorial Service will be held on Saturday, August 21, 2010 in the New Covenant Fellowship Church, 4500 Creekview Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 at 11:00 AM followed by Military Honors. Burial will be private. There will be a Visitation in the Neill Funeral Home, 3401 Market Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011 on Friday, August 20, 2010 from 6:00-8:00 PM.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Shriner's Hospital for Children, Office of Development, 2900 Rocky Point Drive, Tampa, FL 33607. Credit card gifts can be faxed to (813)281-7156.

Jeffrey A. Puckett Obituary: View Jeffrey Puckett's Obituary by Patriot-News

Prayers are with his family in their time of need as they mourn and rejoice that he is with his Father in heaven.

I would also like to honor his service to his country in the Navy. Without folks like him that are willing to serve, we couldn't sit here and whine about the stuff we do. Thank you Jeffrey A. Puckett.

Sad deal bro... I have lost friends I work with to...

Rest in Peace Jeff Puckett

Happy Trails Jeff Puckett, your reputation as a devout man assures me of your warm reception above. R.I.P.