ABF | Taking Pictures

ABF381

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
Credits
My TM had the afternoon supervisor make us read a print off stating that we are going to start taking pictures on P&D of all pallets on pickups and deliveries...also inbound dock has to take pictures of all freight written up damaged.....just another thing to slow us down...hope the computer system can handle all the pictures coming its way.....

My TM had the afternoon supervisor make us read a print off stating that we are going to start taking pictures on P&D of all pallets on pickups and deliveries...also inbound dock has to take pictures of all freight written up damaged.....just another thing to slow us down...hope the computer system can handle all the pictures coming its way.....
I used to love following instructions exactly the way they said to when I was on the clock.

If we had done that at CF we wouldn't have had time for anything else. We weren't called Crushed Freight for nothing.

I like it. Slow you down. My kind of language.

I asked about taking pictures of possible damage at the time of pick up & he didn’t know who gets them & I still don’t know the answer….

Seems logical to me, let’s face it. Marking every pro damaged for inbound defeats the purpose.
I agree except for the TM who wanted to give a letter to me because I didnt code something damaged....I gave him different scenarios on how it could have been damaged, pissed him off then he investigated it...turns out when he talked to the delivering driver the customer opened up the box and it was concealed damage...if I hadn't argued I would have gotten a letter for it...I write up everything damaged unless it looks perfect...