Averitt | Talk to much

jmac4065

TB Lurker
Credits
Boy y'all talk to much in this forum, I may have to go to one that's a little less rowdy.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It takes only a handful of regular posters to turn a slow forum into a super forum....

You have got 9 posts since Jan 2011, get active in the forum and help it grow.

It takes only a handful of regular posters to turn a slow forum into a super forum....

You have got 9 posts since Jan 2011, get active in the forum and help it grow.

I'll do my best... I've been trying to get more from MFS to join.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It rocked along great for a while, jmac. Then again, certain troublemakers came in and turned a lot of people off.

Lifer slam me for a while, that will bring out them of the woodwork. Alot of readers on here that would love to see me get abused.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question for ya... Who actually runs this board? Do you know of any others or blogs that AE drivers own or run? I been thinking about starting a blog now I have a smart phone I can blog while I'm on the road.

It rocked along great for a while, jmac. Then again, certain troublemakers came in and turned a lot of people off.

That's me... The turner offer of the Averitt board.

There's an old African saying that goes like this, "If every tree you climb has ants in it, you'd better check your pants."

This forum can rock, it just needs something positive posters, with differing opinions, that are willing to go back and forth without bickering. A good start would be...

What would you change if you were in charge?

What do you like about Averitt?

Remember how blah, blah, blah used to be?

Now go start a new thread.

Remember, an active forum will attract people other than Averitt drivers. Don't run them off because of that. If a board is active, management will pay attention. (if they're smart)

Guardrail

Jeff owns this forum, I'm not aware of any blogs of Averitt drivers. Feel free to blog all you want on here, the main rule that needs to be remembered is no last names are allowed. For example, I am Randy F. That is for the protection of the board.

Lifer slam me for a while, that will bring out them of the woodwork. Alot of readers on here that would love to see me get abused.

Nah, You're my buddy believe it or not. This should shock all of the participants here. You and I are what made AE forum what it is...without the rif-raf from other lesser companies of course (and you know of whom I speak). I'd rather slam the little child intruder...on second thought, he's not worth my time or energy. However, you will forever be CM to me no matter how many times you change it ;)

I have a question for ya... Who actually runs this board? Do you know of any others or blogs that AE drivers own or run? I been thinking about starting a blog now I have a smart phone I can blog while I'm on the road.
CM is the moderator, I am major participant, Jeff runs Truckingboards and AE has zero to do with this board. There are trolls (guardshack or whatever the hell his name is) that come in here to stir up trouble in their childish manner of acting and some regulars that come and go. You can count on seeing CM and me on here a lot. If there are those that think we are the only ones on here, think again. Feel free to post about whatever you want to discuss. Between CM and me we have almost 60 years experience in the business. I have many friends on FB that never say a word. It's kind of the way it works.

I will always be Companyman, the only reason I changed it to my CB handle is to be recognized at other service centers. I do wish folks would speak up more often, TB is a great way to voice concerns and issues without fear of repercussion.

:smilie93C_peelout:
I will always be Companyman, the only reason I changed it to my CB handle is to be recognized at other service centers. I do wish folks would speak up more often, TB is a great way to voice concerns and issues without fear of repercussion.
BTW Neal Street reads this forum...A couple of cookouts ago, I stopped and and was greeted as JEEPMAN by the director of T/L OPS.......I'M STILL HERE!:shift:

I'm a firm believer in never saying anything on here that I would not say face to face. The good thing about TB is many faces read the posts, and that includes upper management. FYI, KNX's truck wash is still not 24/7 :frown: