FedEx Freight | Tally Sheet

Snoopy1781

TB Lurker
Credits
Recently, my slip seat has been bringing me loads that hazmat bills don't match the tally sheet and piece counts don't match the strip manifest. When asked, the answer dispatch gives is that the pro number has been split into 2 or more trailers in accordance with the Freight 2020 setup. Now, my bills don't match my manifest or tally sheet. What's the best course of action there?

Recently, my slip seat has been bringing me loads that hazmat bills don't match the tally sheet and piece counts don't match the strip manifest. When asked, the answer dispatch gives is that the pro number has been split into 2 or more trailers in accordance with the Freight 2020 setup. Now, my bills don't match my manifest or tally sheet. What's the best course of action there?
Prayer. von.

Freight 2020 , does that make it legal to transport hazmat
with the wrong information ? Guess DOT will love to meet ya.

If you don’t have to travel copies for haz-mat. You can call central and have them email you the correct BOL or have them fax it to you. This will be sufficient to get you back home. If it continues I would have your local leadership reach out to the center whose bringing this and have it corrected. Hope this helps.

If you don’t have to travel copies for haz-mat. You can call central and have them email you the correct BOL or have them fax it to you. This will be sufficient to get you back home. If it continues I would have your local leadership reach out to the center whose bringing this and have it corrected. Hope this helps.
Yeah, that'll add an hour or so to your day. Do we get delay pay for that?

I'm thinking more along the lines of getting inspected.
With us pulling sealed loads you have to go on the assumption that everything is secure and correct. The best thing to do is make sure trailers are placarded correctly and you have the correct travel copies that are on the tally sheet.

Illinois state police do that all the time when breaking a seal looking to make sure hazmat is blocked in.

Fla was after any type of produce in those days.
We did have some reefers in the 50s.
They were required to open the doors on every 10th trailer, so I was told, it didn't happen if traffic was heavy.

Fla was after any type of produce in those days.
We did have some reefers in the 50s.
They were required to open the doors on every 10th trailer, so I was told, it didn't happen if traffic was heavy.
Heavy traffic? As in 46 mph, or less?