Estes | Tanker endorsment

strangedays50

TB Regular
Credits
just went and took my hazmat test,passed and then found out they have a bunch of new hoops to jump through.Wasnt aware you had to go through fingerprint and background check check again,I informed the 12 year old clerk that Im pretty sure they still have my finger prints on file and that I'm well past the point in my life that i would feel the need to sand my prints off,and if that little incident in California with the lady midget wrestlers with a truck of stolen goats and illegal fire arms driven by I believe it was a nun hadn't surfaced by now i think i"m good to go,to say this type of humor was lost on this personality challenged young man is an understatement .Anyway the local branch of ineptitude r us and **** known as the MVA gave me an appointment for three days after my hazmat expires.Anyway my point is did anyone hear about having to get tanker endorsement added because of some law that that freak show also known as our govment is trying to pass saying if you have more than three totes filled with anything other than air on you truck your considered a tanker .

The tanker thing was like 6 months ago or something. You shouldve had to get it back then . My last company made me get it

I vaguely remember something to do with pulling totes. There's some new **** that's effective Jan 2014 but I'm getting fed up with the feds and decided not to lose another ounce of sleep reading bull****. Georgia only has a few places that fingerprints and a driver has to do these things when it's convenient for them. They give you the results when they get good and ready or its a no news good news kind of thing. Border crossing truckers just go by their own country rules as long as our gubbernmnt says it's OK, which is normally the way of it.

The Jan 1 Law has to do with giving the state dmv a copy of your medical card, so you no longer have to carry the physical card on your person. It will say it on your license your inter/intrastate medical card status.

I vaguely remember something to do with pulling totes. There's some new **** that's effective Jan 2014 but I'm getting fed up with the feds and decided not to lose another ounce of sleep reading bull****. Georgia only has a few places that fingerprints and a driver has to do these things when it's convenient for them. They give you the results when they get good and ready or its a no news good news kind of thing. Border crossing truckers just go by their own country rules as long as our gubbernmnt says it's OK, which is normally the way of it.

Welcome, to the wonderful world of "Government ran citizens" my friend.... I seen this "Tanker" crap coming long ago... We got the memo last week.. If I'm not mistaken, you have to have it before June of 2014.... We've been doing the fingerprint thing every time we renew of DL for years...

The Jan 1 Law has to do with giving the state dmv a copy of your medical card, so you no longer have to carry the physical card on your person. It will say it on your license your inter/intrastate medical card status.

Just done mine.. No problems... In and out...