Politics | Tanks To The Ukraine

flybynite

AD FREE
Isn’t Biden just the smartest president ever? Let’s see, he pulls out of Afghanistan and leaves billions of dollars of updated weaponry and let’s not forget the night vision goggles behind. Gives the little troll in Ukraine billions of dollars and don’t worry he’s not done. Opens the border letting in the cartels with their fentanyl and murdering. Now he’s giving away our Abram tanks. What’s next a squadron of B-52’s.
What do you say CCX, how about you Azpilot, let’s not forget Brassballs. I bet you all are having wet dreams over PedoJoe. China watches and laughs their butts off at us.

Jaloc

Isn’t Biden just the smartest president ever? Let’s see, he pulls out of Afghanistan and leaves billions of dollars of updated weaponry and let’s not forget the night vision goggles behind. Gives the little troll in Ukraine billions of dollars and don’t worry he’s not done. Opens the border letting in the cartels with their fentanyl and murdering. Now he’s giving away our Abram tanks. What’s next a squadron of B-52’s.
What do you say CCX, how about you Azpilot, let’s not forget Brassballs. I bet you all are having wet dreams over PedoJoe. China watches and laughs their butts off at us.
Wait until Putin hires the Afghans as mercenaries using our equipment!

Jaloc

I have also heard the mission has gone from kicking Russia out of Ukraine to liberating Crimea
They really want to back Putin into a corner and escalate things

Where is the peace movement?
They did the same thing to Germany in 30s an international boycott, attacking Germans in Poland and Sudetenland forcing ಠ▄ಠ to take action to help his people like Putin is doing for Russians in Donbass, but this time is different nuclear weapons now. They are attacking everything Russian if you talk to them at truckstops they say they are Ukrainian now instead of being Russian.

Brassballs

Would you rather our troops were fighting the Russians with our tanks?
Or should we just let Russia push one of our allies around?
Which country is next?..Poland?
Rather you want to believe it or not fly, we are in a war with Russia.

Brassballs

I have also heard the mission has gone from kicking Russia out of Ukraine to liberating Crimea
They really want to back Putin into a corner and escalate things

Where is the peace movement?
And if we stood by and did nothing guys would be on here saying Biden is a coward for not helping one.of our allies.

kboomarang

My allah, between pie and mode
AD FREE
Would you rather our troops were fighting the Russians with our tanks?
Or should we just let Russia push one of our allies around?
Which country is next?..Poland?
Rather you want to believe it or not fly, we are in a war with Russia.
We're a half a world away... Europe has more to lose and it's their continent they should be spotting them a 100 billion...... geez what's with you fake indies and endless wars? And being we are war with Russia why aren't you advocating we put our boots on the ground and stop using the Ukrainians as suckers to fight "our" war.

Bubba74

I live Here
AD FREE
And if we stood by and did nothing guys would be on here saying Biden is a coward for not helping one.of our allies.

kind of like when Barry stood by and let the Russian take over Crimea
of course Barry didnt let in millions of illegals then lecture us on how important borders and national sovereignty is while making sure our border was completely wide open

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks