Pitt-Ohio | Teals express

Id it true that they are going to finalize this on June 1? Would Pitt Ohio retain two terminals one in Hazleton which is established and one in Pittston? The geography doesnt seem to warrant that.

I don’t know if Teal’s having a smaller service area would make a difference, but Pitt and Dohrn both have terminals in Indianapolis covering the same areas, and I believe Chicago as well. I haven’t heard of what the long term plan might be but as has been mentioned before, much of what we learn is from sources outside the company such as Truckingboards.

I’m not sure if Teals is similar to US Cargo or not, but I can think of at least 4 cities that are serviced by Pitt and US Cargo. So the overlap may not matter?

Id it true that they are going to finalize this on June 1? Would Pitt Ohio retain two terminals one in Hazleton which is established and one in Pittston? The geography doesnt seem to warrant that.
Does Teals still have Hazelton, its off their website, was not much of terminal to begin with. Teals list a terminal in Shrewsbury, Ma which is actually Apollo( which teals bought) some years ago. This would be close to the new terminal that Ross is building in Auburn. The terminal in NJ is a rental and the drivers actually works for Jakes Transport, and the Pittston drivers work for C&H I think. Its a mess of a company

I believe Teal’s is an LTL while US Cargo is a small package service provider.
Teals is LTL, rumor was that a deal was finalized on friday, thus if true, Pitt Ohio will now have terminals in Hazleton and pittston? they seem awfully close

Teals is LTL, rumor was that a deal was finalized on friday, thus if true, Pitt Ohio will now have terminals in Hazleton and pittston? they seem awfully close
I also heard today it was a done deal, should have been able to buy them out right due to their small size. A plus is they have the same color tractors ! The question would be if they run independent like Ross or a changed to Pitt name. The next question would Teals driver meet Pitts criteria for hire, some small carriers are more relaxed on things like accident and tickets since they usually pay a lower wage.

And of course will there be an actual press release

I also heard today it was a done deal, should have been able to buy them out right due to their small size. A plus is they have the same color tractors ! The question would be if they run independent like Ross or a changed to Pitt name. The next question would Teals driver meet Pitts criteria for hire, some small carriers are more relaxed on things like accident and tickets since they usually pay a lower wage.

Was just wondering if there will be a press release. Would be surprised if the Teal's name would carry on if this is indeed true.

They’ve had vp of operations and regional management visiting all teals terminals