Pitt-Ohio | Teals express

I blame the hood ornament. My dogs do the same thing.... Pulling to every sign and hydrant wanting to sniff it. Most of the time, I can control them but some days they smell something and they're uncontrollable. I think it's clear, that's what happened here.

Doubles operation in NY is shutting down very soon.
Sabresfan, your “Quick Question” post is locked so I couldn’t reply there. Pitt does what’s called a “rolling layoff”. If there are not enough runs the night off is offered first to drivers in seniority order. If no one wants it, then the least senior driver has the night off and can choose between no pay, personal day, or vacation day. I can only speak for my terminal but I’ve never seen an offered night off make it all the way to the bottom driver. If you do get a forced night off however, you are guaranteed to work the rest of the week as the forced nights off work their way up the seniority list. I’m not 100% sure on this but I believe your second week of vacation would be in 2024 because you started in the second half of the year. We’re given a schedule with the vacation forms every year but I didn’t save mine. Hopefully someone can either confirm or correct my info. Welcome Aboard and Good Luck to you.

Sabresfan, your “Quick Question” post is locked so I couldn’t reply there. Pitt does what’s called a “rolling layoff”. If there are not enough runs the night off is offered first to drivers in seniority order. If no one wants it, then the least senior driver has the night off and can choose between no pay, personal day, or vacation day. I can only speak for my terminal but I’ve never seen an offered night off make it all the way to the bottom driver. If you do get a forced night off however, you are guaranteed to work the rest of the week as the forced nights off work their way up the seniority list. I’m not 100% sure on this but I believe your second week of vacation would be in 2024 because you started in the second half of the year. We’re given a schedule with the vacation forms every year but I didn’t save mine. Hopefully someone can either confirm or correct my info. Welcome Aboard and Good Luck to you.
I appreciate the info. Really looking forward to it.

I don’t throw anything away, hope this helps!

1D34F178-6821-45F3-9E6A-9180B35219DE.md.jpg

I have this on top of my request sheet which I keep until the days on it are used. What I was looking for is another sheet we get each year that lists the year of hire in a grid along with the current year to determine each years eligibility.
Ohh ok. I don’t believe I’ve ever received that! I’m not surprised though, I just got my first prescription/pharmavail card. Only took 8 years…

Ohh ok. I don’t believe I’ve ever received that! I’m not surprised though, I just got my first prescription/pharmavail card. Only took 8 years…
It’s also in one of the handbooks. I have all of those and even came across them about two weeks ago, now I don’t have a clue where they are.