SAIA | Team Driver

truckinus

TB Veteran
Credits
What is the current situation for new team drivers? Where I am currently working at I essentially have no insurance but plenty of work. Would I be better off at SAIA with their $12 a week insurance and .47cpm tp start? Are those figures correct? Do they hire two people to run Team?

They do like to hire two at a time, vs the company pairing up strangers. As far as if it is a better situation, I can't help you there.

They do like to hire two at a time, vs the company pairing up strangers. As far as if it is a better situation, I can't help you there.

Is the pay correct they are quoting at .47-53cpm? Does that figure include the 5% paycut? What kind of mileage can one expect? Presently I'm making $1265 a week gross. No health insurance. If you factor in health it may be only $1000 a week. Insurance isn't cheap.

What is the current situation for new team drivers? Where I am currently working at I essentially have no insurance but plenty of work. Would I be better off at SAIA with their $12 a week insurance and .47cpm tp start? Are those figures correct? Do they hire two people to run Team?
we tryed here in chicago for team at saia they were hiring no call back ex/yellow drivers apply there no good