Yellow | Teamcare Funds Run Out July 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in holland board said that they were told they have no benefits as of July 4th.

Yrcw going out of business?

qzuH3fs.jpg

Someone in holland board said that they were told they have no benefits as of July 4th.

Yrcw going out of business?
Yes that is the word from Central States on Holland's coverage. New Penn if I am correct is on the 10th. So they best crap or get off the pot!!!

Yes that is the word from Central States on Holland's coverage. July 4th. New Penn is the 10th if I'm not mistaking. Not sure in YRC. But they all are in close proximity. They better come up with something or get off the pot!!

And I don't want to hear any sob story on how bad in shape we are. Don't come up with any pay some on your ins crap! If we made what ups freight is per mile, or for that matter most any LTL company now it might be different, but we don't! Either pay it and get it back on track or strike! I really don't care at this point anymore! 11 years of this is more than enough!

Yes that is the word from Central States on Holland's coverage. July 4th. New Penn is the 10th if I'm not mistaking. Not sure in YRC. But they all are in close proximity. They better come up with something or get off the pot!!
Yeah! Those bastards!

And I don't want to hear any sob story on how bad in shape we are. Don't come up with any pay some on your ins crap! If we made what ups freight is per mile, or for that matter most any LTL company now it might be different, but we don't! Either pay it and get it back on track or strike! I really don't care at this point anymore! 11 years of this is more than enough!
Pos company

What striking gonna do?

They already robing Paul to pay Peter.

Trust me they can't come back from a strike like ups freight did

Ups freight loses alot of customers from that whole ordeal.

I work for New Penn and we have healthcare coverage to September 30 now The company caught up all back healthcare payments last week I urge you to contact your healthcare provider to verify this Do not believe everything you read do the work and check it out yourself it’s only a phone call your local Union can provide you with the phone number if you need it

I work for New Penn and we have covers to September 30 now The company caught up all back healthcare payments last week I urge you to contact your healthcare provider to verify this Do not believe everything you read do the work and check it out yourself it’s only a phone call

Status
Not open for further replies.