Yellow | Teamster freight members ratify yrcw restructuring plan

fool me once shame on you . fool me twice shame on me . fool me 4 time have stupid tatooed on forehead .
the yes guys think they won now.they will be sorry . wonder how long b4 the lay offs and terminal closings begin.
if any1 thinks they will get to retire now boy are they kidding themselfs.

Excellent post! The YES men will be in shock when they get layed off, they will say "but, but I voted yes!" The Co. got what they wanted now head will roll!

Excellent post! The YES men will be in shock when they get layed off, they will say "but, but I voted yes!" The Co. got what they wanted now head will roll!

O well, Being in the 38% group.... I give up!!! putting my GPS back in my car, and use company supplied maps that are 10 years out of date!.... No more giving 1 for the company!...... no longer will i skip a break to make a closing time.... no longer will i park illegally to make a delivery.... No longer will i give more then 85%.

They won all three battles, but i think they lost the war!

You yes men that voted yes will be sorry one day, My father was a teamster for 30 years long time ago he fought for everything we had and then some , and you so called teamsters (-----) just gave all of it all back . You will never get it back. IF I see you on the street you are no brother of mine.

you yes men that voted yes will be sorry one day, my father was a teamster for 30 years long time ago he fought for everything we had and then some , and you so called teamsters (-----) just gave all of it all back . You will never get it back. If i see you on the street you are no brother of mine.

divide and conquer,just what they want and got.

O well, Being in the 38% group.... I give up!!! putting my GPS back in my car, and use company supplied maps that are 10 years out of date!.... No more giving 1 for the company!...... no longer will i skip a break to make a closing time.... no longer will i park illegally to make a delivery.... No longer will i give more then 85%.

They won all three battles, but i think they lost the war!

I thought you said that they let you go?????

good luck to my brothers at yrc, im an abf driver i know some this is going to affect us over here thank you to the ones that voted no. best of luck brothers

I thought you said that they let you go?????

they did..... but they brought me back......You don't know just how hard it was for me to say yes to coming back!! but i figured the vote would be NO and it would just be another month or 2 till they closed New Penn and i would be gone from YRC for good!.... Thats what i get for thinking the Teamsters would never go for a Union busting vote!

It passed, you will have a job to go to Monday. Now, you can start looking for a job that maybe has more security for you and your family. It is always better to start a job search while you are still employed. If there's any doubt in your mind about that, just ask any of the less fortunate that have already been placed on lay-off. Best wishes to all.

what pisses me off is how they do press releases that it s tentatively passed three weeks before the count...c mon..doesn t take a brain surgeon to figure this one out...ibt is bent over the table now....

You yes men that voted yes will be sorry one day, My father was a teamster for 30 years long time ago he fought for everything we had and then some , and you so called teamsters (-----) just gave all of it all back . You will never get it back. IF I see you on the street you are no brother of mine.

What about us who voted no? Are we still brothers? How can we tell the difference?

It passed, you will have a job to go to Monday. Now, you can start looking for a job that maybe has more security for you and your family. It is always better to start a job search while you are still employed. If there's any doubt in your mind about that, just ask any of the less fortunate that have already been placed on lay-off. Best wishes to all.

That might be true for Mgmt. but as drivers, we are better off looking for a job while collecting UE. company's don't want to wait for you to give a 2 week notice to your employer! when they need a driver, they need him asap...... so someone with no job that can fill that position immediately, has a far better chance of finding a driving job over one of us under payed HALF/HALF drivers here at YRC.......... half/half = A non union driver who pays union dues.

YRC employees just put the trucking industry back 50 years, I can understand they want a job, but to sell out all the men over the years that sacrificed everything, went on strickes, walkouts, and hung onto their pride to get what we all have today only to have a few, give it all away in one vote. None of you cared what a yes vote will do to all of the trucking industry both union and non union. You only cared about yourself. ( hoary for me and f---k you ). I don't want any of you to come to me whinny about anything.

When YRCW and the economy comes roaring back just ask for all pay and bennies back to 2008 levels or threaten strike.It worked before right? Just strike to get it back.....

those days r over my friend..all the yes voters made sure that can never happen again at these companies. yrc would slam their fist down and tell ibt to bend over, and they would of course..what the hell are we paying for with these clowns...what a joke..