Yellow | Teamster freight members ratify yrcw restructuring plan

those days r over my friend..all the yes voters made sure that can never happen again at these companies. yrc would slam their fist down and tell ibt to bend over, and they would of course..what the hell are we paying for with these clowns...what a joke..
Can I borrow your all knowing crystal ball?

Thank you Jeff. No other words from me are necessary besides thank you for providing this forum so that we can get the truth. Thank you for being a gentleman.

Wait one damn second here..this is what you dumbnuts wanted.....to vote on everything..part of being in the union ..now your upset?..the majority voted and passed it ...live with it and move on...unfortunately this one giant will be a shell of it self to stay alive.....but at least u still have that union job......................right?

Wait one damn second here..this is what you dumbnuts wanted.....to vote on everything..part of being in the union ..now your upset?..the majority voted and passed it ...live with it and move on...unfortunately this one giant will be a shell of it self to stay alive.....but at least u still have that union job......................right?

NO!! we now have a Job... but no way shape or form is it a Union job anymore!!!!!!....... this will go in the history books as to when the Union died in the trucking buisness

Thank you Jeff. No other words from me are necessary besides thank you for providing this forum so that we can get the truth. Thank you for being a gentleman.

thank you sir, it's all about the members here

YRC employees just put the trucking industry back 50 years, I can understand they want a job, but to sell out all the men over the years that sacrificed everything, went on strickes, walkouts, and hung onto their pride to get what we all have today only to have a few, give it all away in one vote. None of you cared what a yes vote will do to all of the trucking industry both union and non union. You only cared about yourself. ( hoary for me and f---k you ). I don't want any of you to come to me whinny about anything.
I've been on strike 3 times in my career and I voted yes. It is too bad that you feel that it is in everyones interest to force the banks to liquidate YRCW. It is a shame that with this vote no one will ever know if it was a bluff or not. IMO it was NOT.

Well it was only a matter of time. Everyone knew it would happen. Mr. Hoffa and his ccronies have officially F@#$%^D us. Get ready to be treated like S&*(T by every member of management. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS COME ELECTION TIME. The boys at Holland in KC I hoped you removed your spineless company man steward.

well im sure while you were buying your boss coffee he filed you in on the real scoop.hope with all your years and wisdom. you are now looking for a real job . you just got your way now live with that decision and hope you still have a place at your beloved yrc by years end .
they have already started cutting dock and relay supers . and the real cuts should start soon .
if you really only need a few month to retire i hope your old body can wait a while longer since you wont get any credit toward it until starting 2012 and wont have earned it until 2013 . happy trails airbag

well im sure while you were buying your boss coffee he filed you in on the real scoop.hope with all your years and wisdom. you are now looking for a real job . you just got your way now live with that decision and hope you still have a place at your beloved yrc by years end .
they have already started cutting dock and relay supers . and the real cuts should start soon .
if you really only need a few month to retire i hope your old body can wait a while longer since you wont get any credit toward it until starting 2012 and wont have earned it until 2013 . happy trails airbag
Who are you refering to?

Well guys..... theres one good thing about this passing of the vote....... We will no longer be denied employment in the non-union company's who wouldn't hire x-union drivers!.... This can No Way be mistaken as a Union company! in fact, it has to be considered a Anti Union company! those Nons that wouldn't hire us before will be taking us in with open arms, knowing there getting drivers who actually voted the Union out of YRC!

So now we have a few more options!!

Well Done Yes voters!!

I hope you guys realize "you will never get anything back" you just broke the nmfa.

most of these guys don't care. holland and newpenn like to hire guys who never had a good job in their life, all they care about is how many hours ot can i get. they never got time and half. they think that makes it a good job. they don't care about breaking down working conditions for the rest of us, just gimme those hours! ps i worked for holland and newpenn.